Chapter 38

'I'm so proud of you.' Thomas said and handed you a mug. The coffee smelled delicious and you took a huge sip. You coughed, you'd burned my tongue. Thomas chuckled and sat down next to you on the sofa. You were back at Thomas' place.
'Thank you for coming with me.' You said and glanced at him.
'It's nothing, I was glad I was.'
'I'm serious.' You said and stroked his jaw line with your fingers. You placed the mug on the coffee table and glared at him. His lips curled and he cupped you face in his hands.
'I love you. I'm proud of you. And I'm glad I can be here for you.' His voice was so tender and full of love. You couldn't handle this. Why am I such an emotional wrack? You wondered as you felt your eyes get wet. 'I'll miss you when you're gone.' I whispered.
Thomas wiped your tears away, staring in your eyes and smiled. 'I'm not gone yet. Plus, I'll be back.'
'Will you?' You heard the panic in my own voice. 'What if you find someone wonderful... Not broken?' Your voice died and you narrowed my eyes.
'Not a chance.' You could hear him smirk and looked up at him.
'How do you know?'
'Because I already found someone really wonderful. Look, (y/n). I really fucking love you.'
You smiled and kissed his perfect lips. 'Promise me?'
'I promise.' His warm breathe tickled your neck and he placed small kisses in your neck. He slowly took your shirt off as you kissed and softly stroke your bare skin. You were completely relaxed.

The door bell went and you sat up in a rush. 'Who's that?' I asked as you quickly pulled your shirt back on.
'Uh... Probably Kaya.'
You grinned. 'Does it look like we just... You know?' You pointed at your face. Thomas chuckled and gave you a quick kiss. 'Your lips are a bit swollen and your cheeks are a bit red but... It's hot.'
You groaned frustrated and rolled your eyes, grinning.
Thomas winked and ran to the door.

You sat down on the sofa, and picked up a book from the coffee table. I opened it and pretended to be reading. '(Y/n)!' Kaya's voice.
You looked up from the book and grinned, stood up and walked towards her, falling into her arms.
'How did it go?' Kaya wanted to know and she grinned kindly.
'Good I guess... She'll do some therapy thing on me tomorrow that'll help me get over stuff.'
Kaya nodded understanding. 'I really hope she can help you, was she nice?'
You nodded. 'Yeah, she was.'
'That's great, I mean if you feel like you can trust her?'
'Yeah...' You said and nodded at her.
Kaya grinned and purched her lips. Then she glared at you in a weird way, her eyes floated up to Thomas, to me, to Thomas. Her eyes widened and she grinned cheeky. 'Wait... Did I interrupt something here?'
I felt my cheeks burn and I glared at my feed. Thomas chuckled. 'No, you didn't. Let me take you girls out for lunch, I'm starving.'
Kaya sighed. 'Alright.'
I walked over to Thomas and took his hand. 'Good idea, love.'