Chapter 40

You laid in bed and Thomas crawled next to you. 'You nervous about tomorrow?'
You shook your head. 'Today had been so awesome I completely forgot about it really.' And it had been a perfect day: chilling on the pier with the two most important people in your life. You had had so much fun and you had literally laughed your butt off. They are so so silly - just like you.

Thomas and Kaya had met a few fans and it surprised you that the fans even knew about you. One kid even asked you how many weeks you were pregnant of Thomas' child. In shock, you asked him why he thought you were pregnant while you instinctively put your arms around your stomach. Kaya laughed and you playfully pushed her away.
'I guess I read it online.' The kid said, raising his shoulders in a nonchalance.
'I'm not pregnant.' You assured him. Did people write things about you online?
'Okay, cool.' And the kid ran away.

'I'm so excited about Thailand.' You whispered to Thomas. Thomas smirked in a cute way and tenderly kissed my lips. 'Me to.'
You groaned and crawled over him. He looked so good, glaring up at you. You stroked his jawline when you felt his hands slide all over your body. You kept gazing him in the eyes, trapped.
'I'm so damn lucky.' Thomas whispered to you. A warm feeling from inside made you feel hot and you giggled. 'So am I.' You kissed his lips, then jaw, then neck. You both removed your cloths while you kept tenderly kissing each other skin.

***
Waking up next to Thomas was still a surreal feeling... He was so perfect and out of your reach. You glared at him for a while, then decided to make breakfast in bed. You felt really anxious about your appointment with your psychologist later... You had to do something.
Silently, you got out of bed and pulled on your ropes.

You made scrambled egg, toast, coffee and fresh orange juice - it looked quite nice. You woke Thomas up by stroking his cheek and placing a small kiss on the lips. He groaned and immediately grinned. 'Hey.' He said, his morning voice was so damn sexy!
'Hey.' You said, adding 'I made us breakfast.'
Thomas grinned and sat up in bed. You placed the tray on his lap and you wanted to turn around so you could get to the other side of the bed, but Thomas grabbed your arm. He glared into your eyes and you smiled. 'I'll probably taste like shit, but it's the gesture, right?' I said.
Thomas chuckled and pushed you towards him. You kissed his lips. 'Did you sleep well?' He asked gently.
I nodded, then bit my lip. 'I woke up really nervous and anxious though. I'm so happy when today is over...' You whispered.