EPILOGUE

Your wedding day was perfect, you could tell the girls felt your excitement because they kicked all the way to the alter. Yes, it were going to be girls: Luna and Lilly. Thomas and you were officially husband and wife, and the day was perfect. Everyone was there, and you loved every second of it. That night, you left for your honey moon.

Thomas arranged everything and you sat down on a bench, holding your huge belly with your hands. It was quiet - they were asleep.
"Excuse me, (y/n)?"A women with camera stopped in front of you. "First of, congratulations with your wedding. Do you mind if I ask you a few questions? It's for my blog - oh my god, I can't believe I meet you! I'm a huge fan!"
You smiled and gestured her to sit down next to you. "Aw! Thank you. I always love meeting fans."
"I'm Violet." You shook her hand and said, "Nice to meet you, Violet."
She smiled and blushed.
"So I heard - but I don't know if it are rumors or the truth - that since your breakthrough in June you're working on a new album with the band and you are going to tour through Europe?" She pointed the camera at your face.

You smiled and stroked your belly. "It's true, yes!"
"Wow, that's huge. I figured - after the hit Little do you know, you just can't stop, can you? I love that song, by the way - it's one of my faves. For my viewers, I'll leave a link to the clip in the description below. It's amazing."
You let out a little laugh, feeling super self-conscious.
"Did you expect the band to become so popular in such a short time? You are most listened on Spotify in the United States and England now, are you aware?"
"I heard something like that, yes - I couldn't believe it truth been told. It's amazing. I'd never imagined - not even in my wildest dreams - we would achieve this point so fast. I love it, I feel really lucky."
"Aw, you deserve it. You're really good, amazing, even. How is the pregnancy going?"
"Good!" You smiled and stroked your belly.
"Good! So... where are you going on your honeymoon?"
"Paris." You smiled, you felt yourself blush - you still weren't used to this. You saw Thomas approach and he placed a kiss on your head.

"Thomas, this is Violet."
Violet jumped up and they hugged. "So nice to meet you... I was just interviewing your wife, she's such a talent, I'm a huge fan. Yours, too... I wish you guys all the luck and happiness in the world, and a nice honeymoon of course. I'll definally come see you in Europe. Okay... Bye!" She said a little awkwardly, blushing all the way.
She filmed us as she walked away and I waved at her. Thomas said down next to me and tenderly kissed my lips. He placed his hand on my belly. "Ready for Paris? Our life together?"
You nodded eagerly and kissed his lips again.