Chapter 68

You closed your eyes and the awful memories of this morning flew back to you. You felt someone put a blanket over you, and you opened your eyes. Thomas handed you a cup of tea.
You took a small sip.
'Do you want anything else?' Thomas asked softly.
You shook your head and closed your eyes again. 'I just want to sleep... I'm so tired.'
'Alright, baby.'
You drifted off.

***

Your eyes fluttered open, your head was pounding and as you sat up you winched out of pain.
Thomas sat in a chair, and ran towards you.
'Easy, love. Just lay down.'
'How late is it?' You asked and laid down. 
'11 am.'
You started to sob, remembering the incident. 'Why would they do that to me?' You felt noxious, and puked over the blanket.

'Oh, (Y/n)...' Thomas tucked the hair behind my ears and you looked up at him, your eyes were to watery to see him clearly. He pushed the blanket away and wrapped his arms around you. 

'I'm so sorry.' He whispered, kissing you on the forehead. Memorie flashes. The guy crawling over you. You yelled for him to stop, the pain soon following, he pushed even harder. The other guys laughing at you.
I screamed and pushed Thomas away. He glared at you and bit his lip.
'Im sorry...' You whispered. 'I'm so sorry.' You bursted into tears and opened your arms. 'I know you won't hurt me - it's just... I'm a mess.'
Thomas hugged you again, hesitating, and stroked your hair.

A knock on the door. 'Thomas?' You heard Dylan's voice and Kaya's giggle.

I glared around, panicked. 'I don't want them to see me like this.' You said, your voice still sounded weak and you hated it.

'(Y/n)?' Kaya asked from the other side of the door and Thomas glared at me and I shook my head, feeling really anxious.

'Not now, guys. She's sick and needs to rest. I need to stay with her.'

'Is she alright?' I heard Dylan ask. He sounded really genuine.

'Yeah - she's fine.' Thomas lied. 

'Alright. We'll go. We love you, (Y/n), get better soon!' Kaya said and I heard footsteps walk away from the door. I gasped and sobbed again, placing my hands in front of my head. 

'I hate it, for you to see me like this.' I said through sobs. Thomas slowly moved your hands away and placed a small kiss on your nose. 'Don't be. You're still beautiful.'

He cleaned up the blanket and grabbed another one for you out of the closed, placing it on you softly. 'I warmed this up.' He handed you a hot cup of tea. 'Do you want something to eat?'

You shook your head. 'I'm not hungry... Just really tired.'

In no time, you fell asleep again. A restless, unsatisfying, void  sleep.