Unwelcome

Alysha looked up to see Luci leaning on the doorframe. Luci was giving her a cold look, which Alysha was more than happy to return.
Luci's snake-like eyes raked over Alysha. "Something's wrong. Something's very wrong with you."
Alysha shrugged, grinning like the Cheshire cat. "Wrong and right depends on perspective. I think the word you're after is different."

Luci was unfazed. "It's your eyes. They're not your eyes."

"The eyes are the windows to the soul. And who says it's Nyx in here?" Alysha cackled, clapping her hands together excitably. "I'm so clever, this is fun! Aaaanyway..."
She moved towards the door, but was blocked by Luci.
Alysha sighed. "Look, buttercup, you're doing a very good job of playing guard-dog, but if you don't get out of my way, I will make you, got it?"

Luci still looked unimpressed, particularly at the nickname 'buttercup'.

Rolling her eyes, Alysha fought the urge to hit the girl. Instead, she extended her hand in greeting. "Let's start again. Hi, I'm Alysha. I will drop you off a bridge if you don't move. And you?"
Luci just glared at her extended hand, her pet snake sneaking out of her shirt collar to caress her face.

Groaning furiously, Alysha attempted to shove past her, only to be shoved back, hard. Angrily, she lept forwards, slamming her hands into the girls shoulders, sending Luci spilling onto the floor.
She then stepped over her to pass through the door, only to go flying as Luci grabbed her ankles.

Alysha cursed and kicked out, as Luci attempted to pin her to the floor. "Bloody... fucking... hell-bitch..."
Luci pulled a knife out of her pocket, putting it to Alysha's throat. "What was that?"

Alysha spat in Luci's face.

Taking advantage of the moment of surprise, she shoved her off, stumbling back into the room.

The two girls circled each other, stalking each other, like lionesses waiting for the kill.

Good?

Also, I've entered a bunch of competitions, which you can find on my reading list, titled 'competitions' (obviously)

Currently, the Neon awards is taking votes, so if anyone wants to vote...

Also, some of the others on the list are still taking entries, if anyone wants to enter.