[chapter two: "the way shit goes"]

Chapter 2: "The Way Shit Goes"
Kevin Nash's POV

- - -

I groan as light fills the room, shining right about where my head lays. My eyes are squinted as they adjust to the brightness, but I see Scott sitting up on the edge of his and Kid's bed, rubbing his face.

Fuck, my head hurts.

"Time to get up?" I ask, clearing my throat.

"Yeah. It's like, fuck, ten in the morning? Goddamn, we drunk too much last night." Scott mutters as he forces himself out of the bed. "C'mon, Kid."

"I'm up, man. I'm up." Kid tries to push himself up, but he ends up falling out of bed. I can't help but laugh as he smacks into the side of the wall. "Fuck!" Kid hisses in pain as he lays on the ground, not even trying to get up. Scott grabs his hand and pulls him out of the floor, though.

I stand up and rip the sheets off Jolene, a smirk coming to my lips as I look down at her slightly-exposed ass. The way she's laying, the shorts that she had slept in had slid down a little, giving me small view of her buns.

"Hey Joli!" I smack her ass with a grin. "Get your hot little lazy ass up."

"Fuck off, Nash." Joli tries to grab a nearby pillow to throw at me, but I snatch it away from her before she gets the chance to get it. "Kev." She's whining, and I don't really blame her.

"I know you're hungover, babe, but come on. We've got shit to do." I gently shake her back to help get her moving, watching as her ass jiggles. I know very well if I don't stop scanning over Joli's ass, I'm going to get hard. I mean, shit, I'm already getting there.

"I know we've got shit to do. We always have shit to do. But what is it today?" Jolene reluctantly sits up, subconsciously fixing the shirt so that she's a bit more covered.

As she brushes her hair out of her eyes, she looks around the room. Her eyes land on me for a moment and I watch as her gaze flicks down to my semi-erect cock, since it wasn't that easy to hide. Not that I fuckin' care if Joli knows my cock's hard, I mean, shit, if she's interested in taking care of it...

"We've got some vignettes to record, right? Meet up with Hulk, shoot some shit?" I ask Scott, who's currently downing some Motrin to get rid of his headache. We all drank way too fuckin' much last night.

"Yeah, that's it. We don't have to be there until three, though, which is nice." Scott sits back down on his bed and starts running his hands through his hair. "Who wants the first shower?"

"I'll take it." I reply instantly as one of my hands goes over my junk, palming it for just a second. Fuck, I've got to take care of this. I then walk over to my bag and grab a change of clothes. "You want to join me, Joli?" I glance over my shoulder at her before grabbing my deodorant.

"Ah, why not?" Joli replies after a moment before getting up and grabbing clothes for herself.

"Jeez, you two never fuckin' stop, do you?" Scott laughs and grins. "You're like rabbits."

"At least they use protection. Shit man, can you imagine how many kids they'd have by now if they didn't?" Kid laughs. "Well, you know, if it didn't take people like 9 months to have a baby."