Chance Sutton

Chance and I lay on our backs staring at the stary night sky. "Y/N."

"Yeah?"

"I'm leaving for Las Angeles."

"When?"

"Tomorrow." He says quietly.

"Are you freakin kiddin me? Chance, that's great!" I say hiding the hurt in my voice. "What are you moving there for? A better career?"

"Kinda, Tony's coming to. Trust me, I'll call and text whenever I can." He presses a kiss to my forehead. "Well, we better get going home before we brake curfew again." We start walking back to our houses. "Y/N, I'm sorry I didn't tell you before tonight."

"I'm just glad you told me before I go over to your house looking for you." We stop in front of my house.

"I love you."

"I love you too. You never know maybe one day my modeling will take me to L.A. Good night."

"Good night." We share a small kiss before he walks to is house across the street. I walk in my house and check my phone. 1 Missed phone call . I pull up the message.

"Hey, Y/N. It's me Jake. I got a new number so this is my new number. Call me sometime. Bye." I save Jake's number in my phone. I take a quick shower and crawl into bed.

2 Months Later

My phone rings. "Hello."

"Is this Ms. Y/N Y/L/N?"

"Yes it is. How can I help?"

"Well, Max Alexander from L.A. Modeling, we saw some of your photo shoots and we'd like to hire you."

"Are you serious?"

"You leave tomorrow at 6:30 in the evening. All you have to do is give us your email address so we can send you your travel information." I rattle off my email address. "We're excited to see you tomorrow, Ms. Y/L/N."

"Thank you so much."

"No, thank you. Have a good rest of your day."

"You too." He hangs up. "MOM!"

"What?" She asks running into my bedroom.

"L.A. Modeling wants to hire me!"

"That's wonderful! When do you leave?"

"Tomorrow at 6:30 in the afternoon."

"Get packing and I'll make you a huge feast."

"Mom, you don't have to."

"That's what your father would do."

"I know."

"You pack and I'll cook."

"Yes, ma'am."

Landing In L.A.

I land. I claim my luggage and look for a sign with my name on it. Literally. After looking, I see the sign. "You, Y/N Y/L/N?" The driver asks.

"Yes sir." He throws the sign in the SUV and grabs my luggage loading it in the back. He opens a door and ushers me in. He starts driving, after I get in. I call my mom to tell her I landed.

"Hello." She answers.

"Hey, mom. I'm calling to tell you I landed."

"Wonderful! Call me every day so I know how it's going. I love you."

"I will mom. I love you too. Bye."

"Bye." I hang up.