Tristan Tales

Y/N's p.o.v.

I wake up and walk downstairs to get a drink. I enter the kitchen and find Tristan eating a pb and j. "Tristan, do you know what time it is?" I ask, rubbing my eyes.

"Like 2. Why?" He asks, holding his hand up to his mouth to catch any food that falls out of his mouth.

"Why are you eating a freaking sandwich at 2 in the damn morning?" I ask.

"It's a pb and j. I was hungry." He says.

"Who in their right minds eats a pb and j at 2 in the morning when they're hungry? Most people eat lunch meat or cereal. He'll people even ice cream, not a pb and j." I say, filling my cup with water.

"I like pb and js." He says.

"As long as you clean whatever you used to make your sandwich gets washed."  I say.

"No, stay down here." He whines.

"Then make me a grilled cheese." I say.

"Okay." He agrees.

"I'm going to start my vlog." I say. I walk over to the table we put all of the camera and other equipment. I grab my camera and turn it on. "Good morning guys." I whisper. "It's currently 2:30 in the morning and Tristan and I are eating sandwiches." I say. I point the camera a Tristan.

"I'm making a grilled cheese." Tristan says.

"You guys are probably wonder why we're up. I'm up because I needed a drink 30 minutes go and then I walked down here and found this nut eating a pb and j, so yeah. Now we're up and starting the vlog." I say.

"We make an awesome couple. Never let your boyfriend or girlfriend eat a sandwich alone." Tristan says.

"If that was the case you would've woken me up when you decided to eat the damn sandwich." I say.

"But here's the catch. When you came downstairs I just made my sandwich and was planning on go back upstairs to eat it." He says flipping the grilled cheese over. "But I knew you'd kill me if I ate in the bed." He says.

"There's nothing worse then having peanut butter or jelly stains in you sheets and don't forget the crumbs. You never get them out until you wash them." I say. Tessa walks out.

"Can you guys be quite? I'm going out with Erika at 6." Tessa says and walks back to her room. Tristan slides the grilled cheese onto a plate and hands it to me.

"Well, my foods done so this is it for a while." I say and close my camera.

"Thank you." I say.

"No problem." Tristan says getting on his phone.