Erika Costell

I walk down the stairs holding Jason. I see my girlfriend, Erika, pouring breast milk into her coffee. I start laughing. "Hey babe. Have you tried this new creamer?"

"No. Is it good?" I ask setting Jason on the counter.

"It's sweet. Where did it come from?"

"It's imported, I think."

"From where?"

"Fertile Iowa."

"That's a funny name for a city." She grabs Jason making him giggle. I grab a bottle and heat it up. I hand it to Erika so she can feed Jason.

"Why couldn't I name him Jason Voorhees?" (Please tell me someone knows who he is)

"Because, no kid needs to get picked on for his name."

"Well, I guess Jason Kaine Costell-Y/L/N works. Two horror movie works." Chance walks into the kitchen.

"Have you tried this new creamer?" Erika asks.

"The one from Fertile, Iowa? Yeah, I didn't like it." Chance says trying not too laugh.

"I like it." She says. Ivan walks in. "Ivan, have you tried this creamer?"

"I don't drink coffee." He says. He turns and leaves. We hear laughing upstairs. Jake runs into the kitchen.

"How you liking that creamer?"

"It's really good. Where was it bought?"

"Y/N, got it." Anthony says as he walks in.

"Where did you get it?"

"I don't remember. But I believe it came from Fertile, Iowa."

"The next time I go to the store I'll have to look. Do you remember where you found it at the store?" She asks burping Jason.

"The baby isle."

"That weird. Why would they have creamer in a baby isle?" I face palm myself and everyone laughs. "What?"

"It's breast milk." I say.

"I'll try it from the source later tonight." She winks at me.

"Ew!" Everyone shouts and leaves the kitchen.