Jake Paul

Y/N's p.o.v.

"Jake?" I call out enter the house. I hold my vlog camera in one hand and my backpack holding the photography camera.

"Bedroom, baby!" He calls back. I walk up to the bedroom. I open the door and see him holding his hands behind his back. "So, you know how you've been saving up for that truck?" He asks.

"The 2017 Ford F-250 power stroke white, with blacked out rims? Yeah. What about it?" I ask getting suspicious.

"Follow me." He says. We step out of the room. "Put this on first." He says, handing me a bandana.

"Babe, I how a good three thousand dollars on my back right now." I say. He takes the bag and puts it on the hook in our room. I put the bandana on my eyes and he ties it. "Jake, I swear it god it you prank me I'll kick you out of bed and have Apollo sleep with me." I say sternly.

"Don't worry." He says. We start walking down the stairs. "Jake Paulers, I deserver the best boyfriend award." He says.

"Who the hell is holding the camera?" I ask.

"Anthony." Jake says. Jake opens the door and we walk out the it. Jake lets go of me and walks a few steps away. "Okay, take it off." I take the bandana off. I see Jake down on one knee in front of my dream truck. Jake pulls a velvet box from his pocket. He opens it revealing the key. "Would you marry me?" He asks.

"Yes!" I shout. He hands me the key.

"Get in." He says.

"Jake, you just proposed. Why would I get in?" I ask.

"Just do it." He says. I unlock the door and climb in. I sit in the driver seat and and notice a ring taped to the steering wheel.

 I sit in the driver seat and and notice a ring taped to the steering wheel

"Jake?" I ask.

"I figured propose with the key. Make you get in the truck and find your ring." He says taking it off and sliding it on my finger.

"You definitely deserve the best faince award." I say kissing him.

"I know. I'm pretty great." He says. I roll my eyes.

"You are pretty great." I say.

"Time to start planning." Jake says.

"Oh my god." I groan.
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
Sorry for the early upload. Sorry for the late upload about 5 hours ago. But I needed to say it after looking at my info