Ray Diaz

"Kids get ready!" Y/N, shouts up the stairs. They run down the stairs Raelyn wearing a bikini. Ryder wearing black swim trunks. "Raelyn, what are you wearing?"

"A bikini." She says in a duh tone.

"You're 12. Put a tank top on."

"You're not my mom or dad! You can't make me do anything! I hate you! I can't believe my dad likes you!"

"I'm not even dating your father! I'm just his roommate because he didn't want to screw up your life! I apologize for everything I did! I apologize for everything I did wrong!" Ryder latches onto Y/N's leg.

"Mommy stop!" He cries.

"Ryder, she's not your mom!" Raelyn snaps. I grab him while he cries. Y/N, walks out of the house.

"Raelyn Elizabeth Diaz, get down here!" I yell. She walks down the stairs.

"What?"

"She is just protecting you."

"From what?"

"Men who feed off young girls. She's not the only one who you hurt. Ryder, thinks that Y/N is his mom. He never met mom. She left after he was born. She just wants to be helpful."

"Is it true that she's just here because you don't know how to raise a female?" She asks.

"Yes, I want what's best for you. You and Ryder. I want you to apologize to her." She walks upstairs.

"Daddy, is Y/N, not my mommy?" Ryder asks.

"If you want her to." Raelyn walks downstairs in a tank top.

"Do, I have to?"

"Yes!"

"Fine." She walks outside. I follow behind with Ryder.

"Y/N, I apologize for what I said. I just had a bad day at school." Raelyn breaks down in Y/N's arms. "Macy and her friends keep bugging me about that fact that I don't have a mom."

"Shh, it's fine. I'm not here to replace her. I'm here to help you."