Erika Costell

My twitter keeps going off. I check it and see a video of Jake, Erika, Tessa and Chance getting married. I start packing my bags. They walk through the door. "Baby, I'm home." Erika yells. I grab my bags and walk out to my truck. "Y/N, baby, what's wrong?"

"Did me saying I do not mean anything to you? Did me telling you when we were in 9th grade that I am a lesbian not mean anything to you?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about. You got married while you are married! You cheated on me." I say tossing my stuff in the bed of my truck. "When all the shit went down between Jake and Faze you stepped up to make sure I didn't get kicked out of the house for being Faze's sister. Then, the very man who wanted me out is the man you marry behind my back. I'm leaving you." I say getting in my truck and driving to Faze's house.
______________________________________
2 months later
Erika's p.o.v.
______________________________________
I haven't seen Y/N in two months. We were married for three years, I was going to tell her I am pregnant and that, we could start our dream live together. But she left me. "Erika come on." Jake says.

"You ruined everything! I want my wife back. I want back the person who loves me not someone who acts like it for the vlog!"

"Erika, someone's here to see you." Tessa says. A tiny bit of hope flares up in my heart. I clean up my make up and pushes past Jake and Tessa to the door. I see Y/N standing there. I wrap my arms around her.

"Baby, I'm sorry." I cry onto her shoulder. She pushes me away.

"I'm here to give you your ring back." She pulls the ring out of her pocket and sets it in my palm.

"Baby, please. I didn't mean it."

"You have thought about that when you said yes."

"Y/N, what happened to what we were? What happened to us, being together forever? What happened to the first time something like this happened?"

"The first time you didn't marry the dude! The first time we weren't married or dating!"

"Y/N, I think it would be better if you left." Kade says. She turns and leaves.

"What the hell Kade?! That was the last chance I had to talk to her!"

"She left these for you." Tessa says handing me divorce papers and she already signed them.

"I fucking hate you Jake! YOU RUINED MY EVERYTHING AND GOT ME FUCKING PREGNANT!"

"Erika calm down. You never loved Y/N, you fucked around with Jake the whole time you've lived with Jake." Tristan says.

"You don't know what you're saying!"

"You just wanted to be with her, because she got you good modeling jobs." Tristan says. Everyone nobs in agreement.