Emilio Martinez-Requested

user01321347
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Madeline's p.o.v.
I wake and get ready for the day. "Madeline!" Emilio whines.

"Yeah?"

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I say.

"Can you grab my laptop?" He asks.

"Sure." I run upstairs and grab his laptop. I walk into the kitchen and hand it to him.

"Thank you." He says placing a soft kiss on my lips. "I love you."

"I love you too." I say kissing back.

"I love you more."

"No, I love you more." I say.

"There is no possible way you love me more then I love you." He argues back.

"I love you more then I love chocolate milk and mashed potatoes and gravy." I say.

"You do?" He asks. "Those are your two favorite food objects." He says.

"Does that prove to you that I love you more then you love me?" I ask.

"Yes." He says pulling me into a hug. His scent fills my nose as he crushes my body against his. "I love you."

"Emilio, we're not going through this again. We have this argument on a daily basis." I say looking him in the eyes.

"You're beautiful and whatever someone says about that is negative doesn't matter. You're beautiful, you're funny, you're smart, you're the second best thing that happened to me." He says.

"Who's first?"

"Being born and having Jake being Ivan and me to America where I met you." He says.

"I love you Emilio." I say.

"I love you too." He says looking me in the eyes and kissing me.