Tessa Brooks- Requested

NatBriones
______________________________________

I walk into the Team 10 house from shopping with Erika. As I walk up the stairs I hear moaning. 'Anthony must be playing Grand Theft Auto.' I think to myself. I open the door and see Anthony, my boyfriend, doing the dirty with Tessa, my sister. I drop my bags.

"Natalie. It's not what it looks like." Anthony says.

"So, you're doing fucking yoga, naked?" I snap. I grab my duffle bag and start packing.

"Baby, come on." Anthony says pulling on underwear.

"Don't you dare call me that again. I can't believe you did that. Why? Why, Tessa?" I finish packing and walk out the room.

"Natalie, come back." Anthony says following me down the stairs in nothing but his underwear.

"No, I can't believe you did that." I walk out the house and to a bench to make a phone call. I pull my phone out of my pocket. I dial Alissa's number.

"Hey, Nat. What's going on?"

"My boyfriend cheated on me."

"Awe, I'm so sorry hun. Do you want me to pick you up?"

"Please."

"Where are you?" I look around and realize I'm in front of Starbucks.

"Starbucks."

"I'll be there in three."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." She hangs up. I put my phone back in my pocket. I look and see the orange Team 10 van, pull up. Anthony gets out.

"Natalie, please. I didn't mean to."

"Then explain to mean how it fucking happened?"

"We were playing video games then, one thing lead to another."

"So, it didn't cross your mind that you have girlfriend?" Alissa pulls up. "Bye." I snap. I walk over to Alissa and put it in the back.

"You were dating Anthony?"

"Yeah, he cheated on me with my sister Tessa."

3 weeks later

"Nat, Jake, Erika, Chance and Tessa got married."

"It's probably for views. You know them just as much as I do." I say not looking up from my phone.

"Probably is." We laugh. "What do you wanna do?"

"I dunno."

"Shopping?"

"Sure." I shrug. I grab my wallet and we walk out of our apartment.

______________________________________

Hope you like it Natalie