Chance Sutton

Y/N is Chance's 8 year old daughter and her mother died in a car crash when Y/N was 2.
______________________________________
Chance's p.o.v.

"Dad!" I hear Y/N yell.

"Cupcake!" I yell back. I get up and walk into her room. "What's wrong?"

"I can't sleep." She says. I gently toss her blanket it off of her.

"Come on. Let's go down stairs." I say. I crouch down and she climbs on my back.

I set her on the kitchen counter and grab two cherry pop tarts. I grab two coffee cups and chocolate milk. "So, why couldn't you sleep?" I ask her pouring the milk in the cups.

"I was hungry." She says. I hand her a cup and open the pop tarts.

She finishes her milk and she leans her head on the counter. I take a picture

I post it on Instagram

imchancesutton: Chance Jr fell a sleep on the counter while we had our nightly chocolate milk and pop tarts at 2:00 am. Love you my child. @baby.sutton.y/n.

I gently pick her up and carry her to her room. I set her down in her bed. I kiss her temple and walk back to my room. I sit on the edge of my bed and look at the picture of Carrie, me and 2 year old Y/N. "I miss you Carrie." I say. I kiss my fingers and press them to her photoed face.
______________________________________
Sorry for the delay but, I've been busy. I think I'm going to do a Tristan one next.

I guess until the next update. ✌