Nick Crompton

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Nick, stop being a god damn stuck up son of a bitch!" I yell.

"What am I doing?" He snaps in his English accent.

"I was talking to my brother and you start freaking out when, I hug him! I haven't seen him in a fucking year because, I've been out here in fucking L.A. for fucking social media!"

"I didn't know it was your brother! I wouldn't have freaked out like that if I knew it was your brother!"

"Nick, why would I fucking cheat to begin with? This is what the seventh fucking time you've accused me of cheating! We're drifting apart and I think it's time we part our own ways."

"Are you breaking up with me?"

"Yup! I'm packing my stuff and going back to Y/H/T (Your Home Town). Don't call me don't text me. Don't have anyone try and get hold of me. Don't look for me or I will put a restraining order on you." I start packing the little about of belongings I had here in Los Angeles.

"Y/N, stop and listen to me." Nick says, reaching for my bag. I slap his hand away. "Just listen to me. I'm just scared of losing you."

"Then, you should of fucking thought about that before you accuse me of fucking cheating. Nick, it's over." I grab my bag and leave the room. 

"Stop and listen to me."

"No! When are you going to get it through your thick British skull that there is no such thing as Nick and Y/N anymore? Do I have to tattoo is to your fucking forehead?" I walk out the door with Nick behind me. 

"Come on, stop being stubborn."

"I'm not being stubborn! You're the one who's being stubborn! I'm leaving you! Stop following me or I'll call the cops!" I say walking away from Nick and the house.

I have nothing against Nick. But I figured why not do a break up one. Let me know who you like it.