Emilio Martinez

Emilio's Point Of View

"Y/N, are you sure you want to this?" I ask.

"Babe, it's just a dirt bike. The most that's gonna happen is something is gonna break."

"That doesn't make me feel any better." She kisses me and gets on the dirt bike. She speeds off with Jake and I behind her in his car. Out of nowhere a car turns the corner and hits Y/N sending her to the ground. I get out of Jake's car. "Y/N! Baby, speak to me!" I shout. I rest my hand on her leg.

"Emilio! Get your hand off my leg!" She shouts at me.

"I told you not to go on that bike. This is all my fault." She slaps me.

"Get, your damn hand off my leg and help me to the car." I take my hand off her leg and help her stand up.

"Let me carry you."

"No." I help her into the back seat. I take her hand.

"Breathe in. Breathe out."

"Emilio, I broke my leg. I'm not going into labour.

"Jake we need to go to the hospital!" Jake gets in and we drive off to the hospital. "Baby, you're going to be fine. Breathe with me."

"Emilio, I swear, if I ever get pregnant by or around you, I'll lose my damn mind." She laughs.

"Why are you laughing this is serious." I snap.

"I'm taking this as a joke." She laughs.

We arrive at the hospital. I help her out of the back seat. "Jake." He rushes over and grabs her over side and helps me walk her inside. "Does it hurt?" I ask.

"Kinda." We walk to the front desk.

"How can I help you?" The lady asks.

"I broke my leg." Y/N says.

"What's your name sweetheart?"

"Y/N Y/L/N."

"Okay, follow me." We walk to an X-ray room.

1 Hour Later

"Who's here for Y/N Y/L/N?" Jake and I rush up to the nurse. "So, here is a list of things she can and can't do." I take the sheet and follow her back to a room. "She already signed the papers to leave."

"Okay." We walk into the room. "Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yes, I'm fine." She says.

"Let's go home." Jake says.