Chance Sutton

Chance's p.o.v.

I wake up. I look over at Y/N. She rolls on her back, still asleep. I straddle her waist. (Not the sexual way.) I start tickling her sides. She starts laughing and kicking her legs. "Chance!" She shouts while laughing. I stop tickling her "Good morning." She says.

"Come on! Get up! Get showered! Do whatever you need to do for us this get today started!" I shout playfully.

"I showered last night knowing this is how you would wake up today." She laughs. "Here." She says handing me a white box. I open it.

"Oh my god

"Oh my god. I've got to wear this today." I say. I walk to my side of the closet and hand her a white box. "Here." She opens it.

" She opens it

"I love it. I'm going to wear it." She says. She grabs a pair of jeans and walks to the bathroom.

She walks out in her shirt and jeans. I pull on a pair of jeans and slip my shirt on. "Let me start my vlog." She says. She grabs her camera and I stand behind her. "Hey, what's up my peeps? So today's vlog is gonna get spicey. It's gonna get hot. It's gonna make you have feels."

"You sound like Alex Wassibi." I say.

"Chance, you're messing up my vlog. As many of you know, I've been with Chance for five years today. Which would be tomorrow for you guys. So, we're going paintballing. Paintball is the one thing me and Chance have been doing since we were 10. We grew up together and we started dating at like 16." Y/N says.

"It's not the most romantic story. How we started dating was, a couple of buddies of ours were having a party and they invented me to go paintballing with them. We needed ne more person to have two teams. So, I called Y/N. When she showed the guys walked up to me and asked me why I called her. The reason why, was I had a huge crush on her. I also knew she was a better paintballer than the guys."
🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼
It gets down to just Y/N and I left. We stand face to face. I push my face up. She does the same. I get down on one knee. "Aye, Y/Last/N. I was wonder if you'd do me a favor and marry me?" I ask.

"Sutton, I'd be out of my mind not to say yes." She smiles. I slid the ring on her finger.

She grabs her gun and shoots me

She grabs her gun and shoots me. "I win." She says.

"So did I." I say kissing me.
🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽
Should I make a second part to this? Honest opinion please.