Jake Paul

Jake's p.o.v.

"Good morning Jake Paulers. I whisper. "So, I got Y/N her dream dog. The reason is Y/N and I've been together for two years now." (Picture. The farm I work at we have an Australian Shepherd, the picture, like the one shown above and a black and white one.) "An Australian Shepherd puppy." I say to Anthony holding the camera. I hold the puppy up. We walk to Y/N's and mine door. I set the puppy down and he climbs on Y/N's bed.

"Apollo, get down." She says. She opens her eyes. "OH MY GOD!" She squeals. I walk through the door. 

"Happy two year baby." I say.

"Jake, I can't believe you got me a dog." Y/N says.

"What are you naming him?" I ask.

"Bo." Y/N says. "Thank you so much Jake." Y/N says kissing me. She reaches on her night stand and hands me a black box not bigger than my hand. I open it.

"Holy shit! Y/N are you serious?" I ask

"Yeah, do you not like it?" She asks.

"No, I fucking love it, but you do know that this necklace is at least $800 right?" I ask.

"I'm make more than that a day. I'm a model photographer and and actress." She says. "Where did you think I got 'Triple Threat Ttujillo' from?" She laughs.

"I love you." I say. Anthony clears his throat. "Way to ruin the moment Tony." I say.

"Come here bro." Y/N says. Anthony lays on Y/N's lap.

"My Y/N." Anthony says.

"Bro, you had her your whole life." I whine.

"I'm not having my brother and boyfriend fight over who I belong to, I don't belong to any of you I am my own person." Y/N says. "Come on let's take the dogs for a car ride." Y/N says rolling Anthony off of her lap. "Apollo! Athena!" Y/N calls. They slide into the bedroom. 

"Why are we taking the dogs on a car ride?" I ask.

"Well, Bo's gonna need a collar a leash and a bed." Y/N says smiling at Bo.

"We are not taking my cars." I say.

"I know, because you baby your cars. I don't." Y/N says.

"The Raptor or Excursion?" Anthony asks

"Raptor." Y/N says.

"I'm driving." I say.

"Over my dead body. If I can't drive the Focus you can't drive my Raptor." Y/N says.

"You never want to drive the Focus." I say.

"There's your answer." Y/N says.

6 hours later. 

"Hey Jake Paulers, so, Y/N is out right now getting dinner. You know how it's our 2 year anniversary I plan on proposing to her. So I'm going to wrap her Excursion in plastic wrap and on the door handle the ring with a piece of paper says, 'Will You Marry Jake Paul?'

 So I'm going to wrap her Excursion in plastic wrap and on the door handle the ring with a piece of paper says, 'Will You Marry Jake Paul?'

We get the it all setup and Y/N pulls into the driveway. She gets out of her Raptor. "Jake, I'm going to kill you." She says starting to take the plastic wrap off. She gets to the ring. She turns to me.

"What do you say?" I ask.

"YES!" She yells. She wraps her arms around me. "You have to clean all the plastic wrap up." She whispers in my ear. 

"I will.

I know not all of you like the 'tomboy' imagines, but I'm a tomboy so I have a hard time writing the girly ones, but if the tomboy imagines annoy stop reading this story, it doesn't hurt my feelings any. I know that sounds rude but the world's not all sunshine and rainbows.