Jake and Logan Paul

Jake's Point Of View

The front door opens and I see my 25 year old sister, wearing her army uniform. "Y/N!" I yell handing my camera to Kade. I jump into her arms wrapping my legs around her waist. I cry into her shoulder. She rubs my back. I let go of her waist. I look her in the eyes, her eyes red with tears.

"I haven't seen you since you were 13. What happened to my baby bro?" We laugh. She wipes my tears away. Someone clears their throat behind us.

"Jake, who's this?" Erika ask.

"Sergent Y/N Paul. You must be Jakey's wife." Y/N says extending her hand out. Erika shakes it.

"Jake, you never told me you had an older sister."

"I don't like talking about her, because it makes me upset. We should wake up Chance and Anthony."

"I know just the way." She smirks. We run up the stairs.

"For having boots on you don't hear you."

"I'm a sniper." She says. We enter the ratchet room. "GET UP YOU FILTHY MAGETS! DROP AND GIVE ME TWENTY!" She shouts in a deep voice. Chance and Anthony jump from their beds and start doing push-ups. "ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR! COUNT YOU MAGETS! FIVE! SIX! SEVEN!"

"Eight. Nine. Ten." Chance and Anthony say at the same time.

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

"ELEVEN! TWELVE! THIRTEEN! FOURTEEN! FIFTEEN! SIXTEEN A SEVENTEEN! EIGHTEEN! NINTEEN! TWENTY!" They stand up.

"Y/N!" They yell.

"Hey!" The hug. "Jakey, I have to go see Logan. I'll be bad later." She pulls me into a hug and leaves.

Logan's Point Of View

My doors opens. I grab a plate. I walk out of the kitchen and see Y/N, my sister wearing an army uniform. I drop the plate. "Y/N!" I yell running into her arms and start crying.