Erika Costell Part 3

Tessa's p.o.v.
______________________________________
"I can't believe Erika would do that. Her and Y/N were each other's first love." I cry into Chance's chest.

"I know."

"Y/N and I were like sisters. She filmed my dance videos then I help her get gigs with models." My phone rings. "Hello."

"Is this Ms. Y/N Y/L/N's family?"

"I'm her step sister yes."

"Well, she woke up." I hang up and call Faze. (They exchanged numbers while at the hospital)

"Hello."

"Y/N's awake." I say.

"I'll meet you at the hospital." He says hanging up. I grab my car keys and run downstairs.

"Y/N's awake!" Everyone starts rushing around calling ubers getting keys and running out the door.
______________________________________
Y/N's p.o.v.
______________________________________
I wake up in pain. I sit up in bed and pain erupts in my ribs. "Y/N, lay down." My brother says.

"Come on, Ricky." (Faze's real name) The door opens and Team 10, except Erika, walks in.

"Are you okay?" Tessa asks. Tessa's always been like a little sister to me. Tessa's eyes are redder then everyone else.

"Yes. I'm fine." Ricegum walks into the room.

"The doc said that you should be able to go home within the next few days. Where do you want to stay until you fully recover?"

"She should probably stay with you guys." Jake says.

"Why can't she stay with us?" Anthony asks.

"The house gets pretty hectic and her ribs and leg are broken." Kade says.

"My mom plans on coming up and taking me home." I say.

"I guess it would be best for her." Rice says.
______________________________________5 weeks later
I get on the plane back to LA. The plane lands and I order an Uber. I give the address to Faze's house. I get out grab my bags and hobble up the front porch. I open the door drop my bags by the front door and hobble my way to the empty living room. After a while I hear Alissa talking to Faze. "My sister, should be here in a few. They walk past the couch. "Hey, sis." He says. "Y/N!" He yells. I get off the couch. "So, did you get anyone new?"

"Three numbers."

"Male or female?"

"Male." I say.

"You hopping onto the penis train?"

"Yeah."
______________________________________
Erika's p.o.v.
______________________________________
@your twitter name: Three dates and they're all male. Lets see how they go.

"She's straight?" I say to myself.
______________________________________
I'm thinking about starting a Why Don't We imagine book. So, stay tuned and you'll find out if I do the book.