Ray Diaz & Ivan Martinez-Requested

SeaveyJackss
______________________________________
So, just because it says sex it doesn't mean there's nothing to do with sex in this imagine, but I put the Romeo and Juliet law for California
______________________________________
I wake up and grab my camera. "Good morning my lovely friends!" I shout. "I literally just got out of bed. So that's why my hair is a mess and I'm wearing pajamas. So Imma go shower." I say into the camera. I close it. I hear the door open.

"Hailey? You in here?" Ivan asks.

"Yes! Now get out! I'm showering!" I yell.

"Sorry." He says.

I turn the water off and grab a towel wrapping it around myself. I get dressed brush my teeth and hair. I start my vlog yet again. "I'm good now. So, you guys know I tweeted out last night saying 'tweet me questions and I'll answer them with Ray and Ivan.' So you guys went hard and we have some questions. So I'm going to see if Ray's here." I walk down the stairs and I feel an arm wrap around my waist. "Baby." I say.

"Hi Hailey." Ivan says. He kisses me.

"I'm doing a Q & A with you and Ray." I say.

"He's going to be back in like ten minutes." I van says. I nod. I kiss his cheek and walk down stairs.
______________________________________
"Hey guys I'm here with Ray Diaz and Ivan Martinez and we're currently sitting in my room so yeah." I say. I pull up the screenshots of some question. "The first question is; Ray, who are you dating?" The question asks.

"I'm single." He says.

"Second question is; Ivan, why are you dating Hailey? She's too young for you." The question says. "There's a three year difference and we can date because of the Romeo and Juliet law." I say clearly pissed. "We were dating before he turned 18." I say.

"I'm dating Hailey because she's perfect and everything I want in a girl."
______________________________________
"I wonder way Hailey isn't dating Ray? Ivan's way too old for her." I hear Erika say to Jake. I walk in.

"Because Ray can get in trouble and he's 13 years older then me." I say. "Ivan and I are at least able to date because there's a law that allows us to. It makes me mad when everyone in this house except for Emilio wants to break us up. Screw you guys." I say walking to mine, Ivan and Emilio's room. I see Emilio sitting on his bed playing on his phone. "Emilio?" I ask.

"Yeah?" He asks putting his phone in his pocket.

"Does Ivan like me anymore?" I ask.

"Miel(honey), yes. He's crazy over you. He loves you." He says getting down.

"Can I have a hug?" I ask.

"Sure." He wraps his arms around my shoulders and I wrap mine around his chest.
______________________________________
I'm so sorry for it being late but I've been busy with school and other stuff. Thank you for understanding. I have a snow day today (12·13·17) so my goal is to get a few more out.