Logan Paul

Y/N Point Of View

"Good morning my wonderful beautiful awesome friends of this video platform know as YouTube. I am Y/N Y/L/N, this is my channel and we do a lot of random stuff on this channel. I'm starting this vlog off in my bathroom. I'm attempting to wash Frank. But since he's a Great Dane, it's hard so, I call my boyfriend Logan to help. But he's on set so I called Mark." I point the camera at Mark who is the bathtub, soaking wet, holding Frank. "Links to everyone of his social medias are in the box below. I call it Mac. Mac's got the goods." I set my  camera on the counter.

We finish washing Frank. "Frank is now washed. Mark, I will get you some clothes." I walk to my merch closet. I grab him one of my merch shirts and sweatpants. "Mac has the merch links." I hand them to Mark.

Logan walks through the door as Mark walks out of the bathroom. "Are you cheating on me with Mark?"

"No. Why would I? He has a girlfriend."

"He's wearing your pants and shirt!"

"Because he helped me wash Frank."

"How, do I know that's the only thing you two did?" He shouts.

"Because I'm five months pregnant! I want him to have a dad unlike I did!" Mark leaves. "Why would I even think about cheating when, I'm carry around your child! Logan, I love you! You're the only person who I love! I love your hair, smile, I love everything about you!"

"I'm not the dad! You cheated on me!"

"How could I cheat?"

"That's what I don't know?"

"Did you have a bad day at work?"

"Don't change the subject!"

"Logan, get out of the apartment! You can come back when you're not a fucking asshole!" I push him out the door.

"Wait! You're pregnant?" He shouts through the door. I open it.

"How have you not noticed?"

"Because you wear my hoodies. Please, give me a second chance." He begs.

"Only, because this is your apartment and my emotions are messed up."

"Thank you." He says. He walks in and puts his bag away. "So, it's a boy?" He asks leading me to the couch.

"Yeah." I sit down and rest my hand on my enlarged stomach.

"Do you have a name?"

"I was thinking Alexander Joseph Paul."

"Awe. I'm sorry for being a complete ass."

"You better be." We both laugh.