Anthony Trujillo

Y/N's Point Of View

I land in LAX. I get my bags and call and Uber.

The Uber arrives, I rattle off the address to the Team 10 house. We arrive, I pay the driver, grab my bags and walk through the door. I look at the time. 8:00 am. My phone reads. I walk up to the racket room. Now housing Chance, my twin, and Anthony, my long distance boyfriend. I open the door and crawl into bed with Chance. He drapes an arm over me. "Chance." I say.

"What?" He grumbles in his sleep.

"Chance, bud, you gotta get up." I say rubbing his back. I get up and body slam him.

"Jake, what the fuck?" He shouts.

"I'm not Jake." I say.

"Y/N!" He shouts, jumping from his bed. "I haven't seen you in years." He pulls me into a hug. Jake walks into the room.

"Y/N!" He shouts. He pulls me into a bone crushing hug. I start hitting his arm.

"Can't...breath." I choke out.

"Oh, sorry." He lets go of me. "Let's wake up Tony." Jake whispers. We walk over to Tony and start yelling Ohio.

"I'm up!" He shouts back at us. "Y/N!" He jumps from the bed and wraps me. "I haven't seen you in years baby."

"I go off to college in Florida for two years and you guys make it seem like I've been go for twenty years."