Emilio Martinez-Request

Lovelymartineztwins
______________________________________
Emilio walks past me and his hand brushes past my thigh. I bite the inside of my lip. Every time he walks past me it talks everything I have not to start making out with him. "Let's go to the beach!" Jake yells. I run to my room and put my swim suit and jeans and a T-shirt on. I get in the van and Emilio sits next to me. He rests his hand on my thigh and plays on his phone. I try to to think about what that hand could do if we were alone or dating. I set my hand on his knee and he tenses up. I smirk to myself. We pull up to the beach. We get out of the van. Emilio sets his stuff down and takes his shirt off. His abs. His abs make me want him even more then I already do. I take my jeans and T-shirt off. I have to tell someone that I like Emilio. If I tell Jake, Jake'll tell Emilio. If I tell Erika, Erika will tell Tessa and Tessa will tell Chance and Chance will tell Anthony and Anthony will tell Ivan and Ivan will tell Emilio. I'll tell everyone when we get home.
______________________________________
4 hours later
______________________________________
We arrive back at the house. Everyone sits in the living room playing on their phone or computer. I clear my throat and everyone looks at me. "I like Emilio!" I blurt out. My face turns red from my sudden confidence. Emilio tosses his phone on the couch and tosses me over his shoulder and runs upstairs. He tosses me onto his bed. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" He growls in my ear. "I wanna fuck that pretty brain out of your skull." He yanks my jeans and bottoms off and starts kissing my thighs. He stops and pulls off his swim trunks. He pulls my T-shirt off and kisses my neck and chest. He pulls my swim top off. I pull his shirt off. He kisses my lips and reaches under his bed. He grabs a golden package. He rips it open and I realize it's a condom. He rolls it on and lines up and pushes into me.
______________________________________
I apologize for it being late. I got busy and today I have some time so hopefully you liked it Lillie and you forgive me for it being late.