Anthony Trujillo

Anthony's p.o.v.
______________________________________
I walk out the front door and see Y/N, leaning under the hood if her truck.(picture above). "Hey baby." I say resting my hand on her butt. "What are you working on?"

"The damn belt fucking broke." She grunts.

"How 'bout we take Jake's car."

"No, Jake has the car getting me the belt."

"The truck?"

"In the shop."

"The bus?"

"Nick, Emilio, Ivan and Justin."

"The Tesla?"

"Erika. Can you do me a favor and grab a rag from the backseat?" She asks. I open the door and get pushed in. Y/N climbs on top if me and starts grinding on me.

"Baby." I moan at the sudden pleasure.

"If my truck fit in the garage I'd be riding you hard." She growls in my ear.

"You're so dominant babe." I whine. She slides off me. "What the hell!?"

"I'm just as horny as you and I need to fix my truck. I'll drive us to the desert and that'll be my anniversary present to you." She winks at me.

"Fine." I whine.

Jake pulls in the driveway.  "Here's the belt you need." She reaches out and grabs the belt. "So,  Anthony what are you two doing for you anniversary?"

"I'm taking her out tomorrow,  because that was the only opening for the campsite."

"So,  you're camping for your anniversary?"

"Yeah,  she grew up on a farm and it seems reasonable."

"Just use protection. No kids yet."

"She's on the pill and we use protection."

"I didn't need to know that." He says awkwardly and walks inside.

"Hand me that ratchet." I set my hand in her's not that type of ratchet." We laugh and I hand her the ratchet. "Start loading the truck. She'll be done in a few minutes." I load the truck and she gets done when I put the last bag in.

"Ready?" I ask,  grabbing her hand.

"Ready." We get in the truck and drive to the desert.