Anthony Trujillo

Anthony's p.o.v.
Y/N and Anthony are 8th graders.
______________________________________
I hear my bedroom door open. I look up from my homework and see Y/N, my girlfriend, standing there crying. "Y/N, what's wrong?" She hands me her favorite jacket and leaves. I chase after her and fall down the stairs. A note falls out of the jacket. I stand up and pick the note up.
Anthony,
I'm moving out of state. I'm sorry, I guess this is good bye. Keep my jacket and remember me.
-Y/N ♥

(I have a purple one like this one)

I fall to the ground hugging the jacket. "I can't believe it." I run upstairs and put her jacket on one of my pillows. (I actually do this.)
______________________________________
5 years later
______________________________________
I lay in bed five years later, I'm famous on YouTube, I have crawling on me and I still can't forget Y/N. I reach under my bed and grab her jacket. I look at the jacket and remember why I loved her so much. Her smile, her eyes, her laugh, her personality, her positive outlook on life in general. I put the jacket back and grab my phone. I saw someone tweet me a video of someone singing. I press play on the video and realize it's Y/N. She starts singing Bless The Broken Road by Rascal Flatts. I toss my phone on my bed and run outside of the house. I sit against the garage door. "After five years she appears. I walk back in the house and grab my phone. I go into my contacts and she if she changed her number. "Hello?"

"Is this Y/N Y/L/N?" I ask tapping my finger against the wall.

"Anthony?"

"Y/N/N?"

"Meet me at Starbucks." She hangs up. I pull on some jeans and shoes and run down the stairs. I run out the door and run to Starbucks. I see Y/N running up to me. I open my arms and wrap them around her.

"I missed you." I choke out. She hugs me tighter. "Will you be my girlfriend again?" She nobs and hugs tighter.