Anthony Trujillo

I buy the last two Dan + Shay tickets. I print them out and find Y/N. I find her talking to Jake, Erika and Chance. I walk up behind her and slip the tickets into her jacket pocket. She pulls them out and squeals. "Are you kidding?" She asks.

"No." I say. She wraps her arms around me.

"I can't believe it." She kisses my neck. "Thank you so much baby."

"If you want to go you have to pack right now. The plane leaves in two hours." She kisses me one more time and runs upstairs.

"Are you going to pop the question?" Erika asks.

"Yeah." I say blushing.

"Is the ring going to be big and fancy?"
I pull the ring from my pocket.

"Is the ring going to be big and fancy?"I pull the ring from my pocket

"That's nice." Erika says.

"I can't believe that she never took your promise ring off

"I can't believe that she never took your promise ring off." Jake says.

"Even we you two broke up she kept it on." Chance says.

"You broke up?"

"She had a family stuff and she thought she was taking her stress out on me so she broke up with me." She walks downstairs in jeans, a black tank top and her boots. "Babe, are you sure you want to wear jeans on the plane ride?"

"Yeah, if I don't I lost the will to live." (I can't stand going in public in my shorts or pj pants)

"Okay."

5 hours later

We arrive at the venue for the concert and we get in and get to a decent spot.

After the cover act plays Dan + Shay run on stage and start playing 'Show You Off' then 'How Not Too' then 'Nothing Like You' and 'From The Ground'. I turn to Y/N. I hand her the box and a note that says marry me? "Yes of course!" I slip the ring on her finger.