Kade Spieser-Request

montysgirl1045
💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐
"Babe!" I yell upstair.

"Yeah?" Kassi says from the top of the stairs.

"How about we go to the beach and do a photoshoot?" I ask. She thinks for a few seconds.

"Sure." She walks back upstairs. She comes down wearing shorts and a tank top. Her swim suit visible. I pack my camera, tripod, extra camera battery and a few lenses.
🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭
We arrive at the beach and start taking pictures. "Work it baby. Work it." I say. She does some cute poses. Every day I fall deeper and deeper into love with her. She stands on the dock and does more cute poses.

"I love you." She says.

"I love you too." She takes my camera.

"Work it for me babe. Work it." I copy her poses making her laugh. "You pull these poses off better then I do." She laughs.

"Let's put the equipment in the car and just  play in the water for a while." We pack the equipment up and put it in the car. I lock the car and hid the keys.

"Last one to the water has to do the dishes and clean the equipment for a month!" She yells running to the water. I sprint after her. I pick her up and jump off the dock. I kiss her on the lips.  I let go off her.

"I love you." I say grabbing her hand.

"I love you too." I kiss her one more time and look up to the sky admiring the sunset.