Kade Spieser

"Mr. Spieser?" The doctor asks. I jump from my chair. "She didn't make it. We tried our best." Numbness consumes me.

"Did the baby make it?" I ask on the brink of tears.

"Yes." He leads me to my daughter. I grab her from the tiny plastic crib.

"Hi Raine." I choke out. You look just like your momma. Y/Eye/Color/, Y/Hair/Color." I kiss her forehead just like I did to Y/N. I hear sudden shouts.

"Doctor! She has a pulse." I sit down in the nursery of the hospital holding Raine Lyn Spieser. "We need to get her to OR now!" I zone out as I look at the beautiful child in my arms. A nurse comes in.

"Sir, I need to take her to get her shots." He says. I kiss her forehead before handing her over and leaving to the waiting room.

"I can't believe you're gone." I say to myself.
______________________________________
30 minutes later
______________________________________
"Mr. Spieser." The doctor says walking into the waiting room. I jump from my chair and stand in front of him. "We were able to revive her but we don't know how much longer she has to live." I heart leaps. "She is awake but she is extremely tried." I nod and run to her room. The women I fell in love with six years ago. A nurse rolls Raine into the room. I grab her and pull a chair as close as I can to Y/N's bed.

"Baby, you did it." I say as tears flow freely from my eyes.

"We did it." She says weakly. I kiss her forehead. I set Raine in her arms. "What did you name her?"

"Raine Lyn."

"I love you Raine. One day you, momma and daddy will live in a house with a big yard and we'll do everything together. We'll have a bunch on pets and you'll grow up with a family that loves you." Raine falls asleep against her chest.

I take a picture and post it to Instagram

@yourtwittername
I love my family. Raine Spieser and Y/N Spieser. 😍💗💖💋