Erika Costell

Erika's p.o.v.

"Y/N you seem super stressed out lately. Baby, what's wrong?" I ask.

"I need a week or weekend of just you and me. I'm stressed because every client I have isn't happy with some of the pictures or the editing wasn't good enough, my vlogs don't go up on time anymore, I haven't been able to create new merch, I'm scared of loosing supporters and I'm afraid you'll leave me because I've been literally yelling at everyone." Y/N says.

"You'll get through it. Your true supporters will always be there for you. They'll understand." I say.

"Are you sure?" Y/N asks.

"If they don't you can explain in one of my videos what's going on." I say. "I'll draw a bath and we can sit in it and you can explain why you're so stressed." I say. I get off our bed and walk into bathroom and start the water. "Baby." I say.

"Yeah?" She asks.

"The waters' almost done." I say. She walks and gets undressed and steps into the water. I follow suit. "Okay, start telling me what's stressing you out the most." I say.

"Photography. Everyone of my clients aren't happy because of how a picture turned out. They tell me where they want the picture and then they get pissed off because I tell them they were the one who picked the set up of the picture. My merch line is out dated and I need sleep but that's fucking impossible when you live with Jake. I need a weekend away fro LA bullshit. My vlogs don't go up on time. I haven't tweeted or snapped or posted something on Instagram." She says.

"How about we go to Michigan and we go see every single light house." I say.

"How about we just go to Port Austin? Then we can save the rest for if we get married." Y/N says.

"Then lets get packing." I say grabbing towels and getting out to start booking flights and motel reservations.
(Fun fact there is no hotels anywhere in Port Austin, if you ever come to Michigan to visit I suggest you go there and see all the sights. I live in Michigan so I've seen lots of towns and such. Also if you come to Michigan try at pastie.)

We land in Michigan and Y/N starts vlogging. "Hey guys. I'm here with my lovely girlfriend back in our home state the Mitten. If you live out of the US it's Michigan. We have to drive 2 hours and 24 minutes to where we are going. Right now we have a 24 mile bus trip into our hometown of Bedford." She says. We get on the bus.

We stop at the bus stop in Bedford. "So, we are now in Bedford and we have to stop at my parents' house to get my truck." Y/N says. "We could walk because my parents live out on the country side." Y/N says. I start my vlog.

"Hey guys. I'm in Bedford right now with my girlfriend and this is one of those spur of the moment trips. She was stressing causing me to stress and we were sitting in the bathroom last night and we decided to go back home for a vacation and we're here for about two weeks."

"Erika, I thought we were going to be here for a weekend." Y/N says.

"LA bullshit and dramas to much. We're going to be in our first location this weekend then we're going to be in two different location. So this will probably the last vlog for a while." I say I close my camera and we walk to Y/N's parents.

"I wish we could move back to Michigan." Y/N says.

"Then lets do it." I say. Y/N stops and gets down on one knee. "Are you trying for shoe?" I ask.

"Will you marry me?" She asks.

"Yes!" I shout. She slips the ring on my finger and picks me up. "I love you."

"I love you too." Y/N says.

Quick question: How many of you know who Sammy Wilk(inson), and Jack n Jack are?

I know this was published but I forgot to ask the question