Chance Sutton Part 3

Chance's p.o.v.

I wait at my team's bunker waiting for Y/N and her team

The first two people for Y/N's team walk through the door.

(Y/N in white. Then Tessa in pink. Erika in black. Red is whoever you want.)

"How did we get the weird ones to grow up with?" Jake asks.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." I say.

Y/N, walks to the steps. I grab her hands.
______________________________________
I help Y/N into the truck. "Nashville, here we come!" Y/N shouts.

"What type of come?" I ask.

"Both." She smirks at me.

"If you smirk like that again, we're not going to make it to Nashville." I say.

"Then get your ass in the truck. I will leave you here." She says. I slide into the driver's seat. I turn the key over and it roars to life. I back our of the drive way. I set my hand on her thigh. Y/N plugs the aux cord into her phone and scrolls through her music. After a few seconds she clicks on a song.

"You gonna dance for me?" I ask.

"In Nashville." She says.

"I can't wait that long." I pout.

"We've only been married for a few hours and you're already a horny little shit." Y/N says.

"Well, I was a horny little shit before we were married or engaged. Chance I've been, I'm assuming the only girl you've fucked in the last five years. You're horny 24/7." Y/N says.

"Don't assume that you're the only girl I've fucked in the last five years. You are the only girl. I'm not horny when I sleep." I say.

"Oh...oh...fuck...god dam Y/N...How'd I get so luck-fucking Christ!" Y/N mocks.

"I do not say any of that." I argue. "I'm not horny when I'm asleep or when I wake up." I say.

"That's a bunch od bullshit. Every morning you have morning wood. Every night at some point I'm waken up by you moaning and grinding your hips into the bed." Y/N says.

"Okay so maybe I'm horny get a little bit too much. But you get horny in the morning like bad." I say.

"Explain to me." She says.

"Chance! Oh my god! Harder! Faster! God dammit!" I moan mocking Y/N's voice.

"At least I do wake you up by giving you head. I can't tell you how many times you've waken me up because you needed 'breakfast'."

"You love being woken up like that." I say.

"When I'm slightly wake. But when I'm dead out, it makes me hornier." Y/N says. I unplug the aux cord from her phone and plug it into mine. "Give me the phone and I'll find the song." She says.

"I love you Mrs. Sutton." I say.

"I love you Mr. Sutton." Y/N says.