Anthony Trujillo

Anthony is 39 years old in this story. If your name is Rachel, you have to change is girlfriend's name but yeah that's about it.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
The Uber pulls in front of the Team 10 house. I grab my bags and thank him. I walk into the house and set my bags down. No girl/women in the house at all. I walk to the kitchen and see dad eating out of an IHOP take out box. "Hey, where's mine?" I ask. He turns around and wraps his arms around me.

"Oh my god baby! You made it!" He yells.

"Why would I miss my dad's wedding?" I ask.

"You were in Ohio last I knew." He says. "I didn't know if you'd be able to make it." He says.

"Dado, no matter where I'm at I'll always be there for you." I say. "Lets get you ready." I say.

"Baby, there's like two hours until the wedding." He says.

"Yeah, and it's gonna take me about an hour and a half to get you in the damn tux."

"Language." Dad says.

"I am almost nineteen years old." I sass.

"No, you're almost nine years old. Wanna know why?" He asks holding me against his chest. "Because you're my baby girl. The day you were born you became my best friend and my daughter." He says kissing my head.

"Dado, I'm not going to cry until later. So, stop." I say. "Come on." I say dragging him to his room.

I fix his bow tie.

"My dad all grown up

"My dad all grown up." I laugh whipping away the few tears.

"Baby, don't cry." He says.

"Dad, I'm going to cry at some point today." I say. "I'm going to get ready."

"Aren't you a bridesmaid?" He asks.

"Yeah. Why?" I ask, grabbing my bag.

"You're suppose to be at the hotel." He says.

"You already know what the dresses look like, and I only know Rachel." I say. "I told her that I was going to help you." I say. I walk into the bathroom and put my dress on.

 I walk into the bathroom and put my dress on

I walk out

I walk out. I grab the necklace he bought be when I turned 16

 I grab the necklace he bought be when I turned 16

"You still have that necklace?" He asks.

"Of course. The best dad in the world got it for me." I say clipping it on.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
"I do." Dad says and I feel the tears fall down my cheeks.

"Do you Rachel Marrie Jones (random name) take Anthony to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The pastor asks.

"I do." She says.

"I know pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Anthony Trujillo."
______________________________________
"I just want to say a few things before I have the next dance with my beautiful baby girl, Y/N. Rachel, I love you and I hope to have another baby." He says.

"I want a brother!" I shout. Dad's face turns bright red.

"Thank you for your input." Dad says. "I love my family and I'm happy Rachel took Y/N in as her own." Dad adds.

"Rachel's lit as fuck!" I shout. People laugh and some glare at me.

"Thank you!" Rachel shouts back.

"I got you homie!" I yell back.

"This is why nothing gets done at our house. Because we shout back and forth to each other. Before this gets out of hand lets start the second dance of the night. Y/N. Get down here." Dad says. I walk to him and the dj starts the song.

"Since the day they got married he was praying for a little baby boy." I feel the tears return to my eyes.

"I'm glad you were a girl and not a guy. If you were a guy we wouldn't be standing her in the middle of a wedding dancing together." He says.

"I know."