Chad Tepper

Chad's P.O.V.

"Good morning Teppers. So, my best female friend has a dentist appointment today to get her wisdom teeth removed and she asked me to take her there. So, there's gonna be some funny stuff coming out of her mouth. I'll have her channel link in the description.

*Appointment Time*

"You ready Y/N?"

"No, I hate dentists."

"Y/N Y/L/N." The nurse says.

"I'll be back."

*1 Hour Later*

"Who's here with Y/N Y/L/N?" I get up and follow the nurse where Y/N is.

"Chad you smell like vegatables. Take your vegan ass home. Wait, no TAKE ME HOME! CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON! THERE'LL BE PEACE WHEN YOU ARE DONE! LAY YOUR WARRY HEAD TO REST DON'T YOU CRY NO MORE! I'M ON THE HIGHWAY TO HELL! SHE'S MY CHERRY PIE!"

"Hey, Y/N you have to be a little quiter." I say.

"Why? People are just jelly. Oh, it's forty below and I don't give a fuck gotta heater in my truck and I'm off to the rodeo. I! AM! GROOT! Chad. Chad. Chad! Chad! CHAD!"

"What?"

"Where's Frank?"

"At the house."

"Why? He can't be alone! He's a Grande Dan. He's poop is like the size of a baby. We need to see Tatum and Oakley. They're so cute. Frank can't be alone!"

"He's at Jake's house."

"My phone hand it to me." I hand her, her phone. "Siri face time Jake Paul."

"Calling Jackson Alexander."

"Who the hell is Jackson Alexander? Jake Paul!"

"Face Timing Jake Paul."

"Hey, Y/N. What's up?"

"Where is Frank?"

"On the trampoline."

"Chad, he's in danger we have to get him. My baby's in trouble."

"He's fine." Jake says.

"Where's Erika?"

"I'm right here."

"Make sure nothing happens to my Frank or I won't make you food." I die of laughter.

"Okay. I'll take care of him. Bye."

"Bye." Y/N hands me her phone. "My mouth is leaking! Chad fix it. You're a plumber right? Plumbers fix leaks. Fix my leak!" I continue to laugh. "You're not a very good plumbers. You ass fucker mother pussy ass aunt cunt twat dick penis vagina. Frank! Don't lick the damn window. Frank's not here!" She starts crying. "My eyes are leaking! I want a smoothie."

"I'll get you one once we leave."

"No, you eat vegans."