11th imagine Y/N & Ben

Outfit at the top

You are the daughter of Wendy and Peter Pan. You didn't get a shadow like your dads but you did get your childish behaviour from him. From your mother you did get her looks and also you knew when to be practical.

It was the beginning of winter break but before everyone went to visit family for the next two weeks. There was the winter ball being held in the grand ball room. You heard your friends talk about who have ask them to the dance.
You sighed as the boy you had wanted to ask you hasn't. You looked over and seen he was talking to Lonnie and Jane and got lost in your thoughts. You hadn't noticed that he had walked over to you.
"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N!" You heard a voice say you snapped out of your thoughts and seen Ben there
"Oh hi, Ben" you said
"Hey, are you ok?" He replied and ask
"Oh yes I'm fine" you said
"Are you sure, you looked lost in thought?" Ben said and asks
"I was thinking about the style of my dress for the dance" you said
"Oh. Well uh speaking of the dance, uh do you have a date?" Ben said and ask
"No, not yet why? You replied and ask secretly hoping he was going to ask you.
"Well I was wondering if...." before he could finish he heard Jane call his name.
"Ben you need to come and decide a colour scheme" Jane said
"Uh right ok, Y/N I'll see you later" he said and you nodded before he left.

You headed to class which was a sewing class. You knew how to sew from your mother teaching you. The day had gone by quite quickly and you headed back to your locker to get the books you had needed when you got your books you had made your way back to your room.
While you were going to your room you heard your name being called you turn around to see Ben.
"Hi" he said
"Hey" you replied
"So uh earlier I was trying to ask you something but I got dragged away" Ben said
"Oh yeah what was it" you say and ask
"I was wondering if you would..." just like earlier someone interrupted him. You turn to see Evie. She came up and took a breath before talking
"Y/N, i need your help with a few dresses" Evie said
"Can't it wait" you ask
"No sorry Ben" Evie said before you or Ben could replay she dragged you away

You helped Evie with the dresses and then delivered the them. Once you two finished bringing the dresses. You said goodnight and went to do your homework which wasn't much. Tomorrow was the dance so everyone has tomorrow of to get ready so today your teachers didn't want you to have to do work over the holidays.
You were about to go to sleep but heard a mock on your door.
You got up and opened it to see Ben.

"Oh hi Ben" you said
"Hi Y/N" he replied.
"Come on in" you told him
"Thanks" he said and stepped in.
"So uh I've been trying to ask you something all day and we keep getting interrupted" Ben said
"Yeah I know, by the way what was it?" You ask
There was a moment of awkward silence until he broke it
"I was wondering if you would be my date to the winter ball?" Ben asks
You stood there in silence and he took it as a no.
"Ok so I'm just gonna go now" he said. Before he got to the door you grabbed his arm.
"No wait" you said
"If you don't want too that's fine" he said
"No no, I would love to be your date" you said

You both smiled at each other and he pulled you in for a hug. You instantly returned it and he then had to leave. He said goodnight and you went to sleep with a smile on your face.

The next morning you woke up and got a quick shower before you went for breakfast. When you ate you went back to your room and started on your hair.
You had decided to curl it but also keep it down. When you and finished you painted your nails a light shade of blue. When they dried you started on your make up keeping it as naturally as possible.
Once that was completed you went to change into your dress. It was light blue knee length dress with a think straps and a thin brown belt around it along with blue pumps, a light blue back and the necklace that your mother gave your father.

When you were finished getting ready you heard a knock on the door. You opened it to see Ben standing there smiling with a cream corsage. He put it on you and you both made your way to the grand ball room. Since he was the prince and his presence had to be announced everyone turned their eyes to you both as you made your way down the stairs. As soon as you where you both began to dance. Soon everyone joined in.

As the night went on you both danced and towards the end of the night he had taken you to a quite place on the ship and you there was a  comfortable silence.
After a few moments Ben had spoke
"Y/N?" He asks
"Yes?" You ask
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks you
"I would really like that" You replied

He leaned in and kissed you which you returned. After a few moments he pulled back and brought you into a hug. You both stayed there a little bit longer. Soon you both went back and started dancing with the others. The last dance had been announced so everyone made their way to the dance floor and you and Ben ended the night with a kiss.

Hope everyone enjoys