Gil & Reader

Since it is Halloween and you are all a little old for trick or treating Mal had invited you all to a sleepover in her and Evie's room which you were excited for. You wanted to wear something Halloween like so you looked for some pyjamas that seemed to be like that. You found your old Halloween t-shirt that had a pumpkin on it and black sweat pants and you decided they would do. You looked
It is the night before Halloween so you looked for an outfit for tomorrow and you made sure it was Halloween colours

When you were happy what you had chosen you got into bed and instantly fell asleep.
You were in a peaceful sleep for most of the night then you had started to have a bad dream.
'Bad dream'
You were dreaming that you were alone in the middle of nowhere and you heard something approach you. You looked around and saw nothing which made you scared. You started to see some light and you started to back away. After a few moments it se into full view you were shocked and scared as to what you had seen. Or better yet who you had seen. He was tall and thin. He had arms like tentacles and you seen he had no eyes, no nose or no mouth. You knew who it was and you only believed he was a character from a story but apparently you were wrong. It was the slenderman and he had started to make his way towards you. You stated to run but even though you had gotten a little far he was instantly in front of you. You forgot that he was able to teleport he started moving his arms towards you and you screamed.
Although when that happed you woke up in your room
'End of dream'

You realised it was just a dream and you took a few deep breaths before you calmed down. You looked at the clock on your beside table and seen that it was after 3am meaning that it was Halloween.
You tired to go back to sleep but it had taken a while for you to be successful you don't know what time it was when you had but when you woke up the next morning you still felt tired but you got dressed anyway.

You went to get some breakfast and you seen Dizzy there  you seen that she seems a little out of it

You went to get some breakfast and you seen Dizzy there you seen that she seems a little out of it. You ask her if she is ok and she told you yes. You tell her alright and you both ate some breakfast before going to meet the others and hang out before the sleepover and just laughed a lot. Gil, Uma, Harry and Dizzy had lived it that but more since they don't really celebrate Halloween the Isle and see all of the fall weather.

You tell them that you are going to go pack your bag for tonight and they say ok. You go back to your room and pack your bag and try and take a quick sleep before heading to Evie's and Mal's room. You manage to get a little bit which you are glad about. When you arrive you see that the only other two are Uma and Dizzy and you and the girls start talking while you waiting on the boys. You decide to get changed and then the boys arrive which didn't take long. You seen that Jay, Carlos, Ben, Harry and Gil come in at the same time

When they arrive you start talking about whatever comes to mind and then Dizzy said she had a bad dream last night. You all ask her what it was about when she tells you about a blank face man you realise it's the same as yours but she ends up dying you all get scared and then Evie and Mal tell you the same thing. You look at the boys and ask them if they had a bad dream about the slenderman and they nod yes. When Gil tells you about is dream it is similar to yours almost the same but with your ending you woke up his ending he lost you. You hug him closely and tell him that he'll never lose you.

The rest of the night you all tell spooky ghost stories that aren't real and then watch some Halloween movies. Harry shows that he brought popcorn and Uma showed she brought juice and you seen ma had sweets. You all get a mix of everything while the movies are playing and you keep yourself close to Gil. After the second movie is over Dizzy ask a question no one was expecting.
"Do you think that our nightmares will come true?" Dizzy ask
"No that's all they were nightmares" Uma said
"Yeah the slenderman is fictional which means he doesn't exist he is just a figment of our imagination" you explain to her
"How did we all get the same nightmare?" Carlos ask
"I'm not sure, but let's just hope it doesn't happen again" Evie said and you all agreed.

Everyone moves around the room having their own conversations with each other. You and Gil are by yourselves talking about whatever comes to mind. You and Gil enjoy each other's company and you have your head on his shoulder. After a few more hours you all decide to call it a night and go to sleep. You stay close to Gil in case you have another nightmare like last night.
The next morning when you wake up and you realise that last night you had a peaceful sleep which you were glad for you see that Gil is his arm wrapped around you holding you close and you notice he along with everyone were still peacefully sleeping. You looked at the clock to see that it was only 7:30 so you decided to go back to sleep but you also knew that this was a Halloween you wouldn't forget

@Galaxy_Grey123 Thank you for requesting I hope it was what you wanted.
I hope everyone enjoys.