Jared&Lonnie&Jane

Jared is the son of Hercules and Meg he is quite social, Jared always jokes around with his friends a lot and he is also a huge bookworm reading is one of his favourite things to do. He is also always looking for new knowledge. He has recently asked Lonnie to help him learn sword fighting which she was more than happy to teach him. Lonnie did find Jared attractive so when he had asked her to teach him she immediately said yes. During their lessons he would still read his book but he would have it put down so he could try the sword moves that MpLonnie was teaching him. He did ask what each one was for, Lonnie had explained everything to him and he always listened to it careful. As a few weeks had gone by Jared was getting quite good at sword fighting and he was getting close to Lonnie and started to see that he could possibly be more than friends with her she was a cool girl and Lonnie was girly but also a tomboy which Jared liked.

Jared was training with Lonnie at the moment and he had seen that he was getting better every time they practiced, Lonnie was impressed at how fast he was able to catch on to everything. Today in training he asked about one of the moves so Lonnie explained as they had been taking a break. Lonnie had seen that she could fall for Jared and she thinks she has already started too.

When practice was over Jared had thanked her for a great lesson and then quickly left to go to his room and do his homework.
The next day had been going by quite fast but he actually enjoyed that he did love to learn knowledge but he also enjoyed his freedom away from school
While he was going to his next class he had bumped into Jane which surprised them both he gave her a quick apology before rushing to class.
During his lass he and Parker the son of Peter Pan had been talking about prom that was coming up quite soon
"Come on Jared there must be someone in mind" Parker had said
"Not really" He told him
"Look there is just over a week left to prom and you need a date, why don't you just ask a girl as a friend to go with you?" Parker had said and asked.
"I don't know" Jared had said and once he did the bell had rang saying that school was over. As he was walking to his room to do his homework he had bumped into Jane again and he seen she had a lot of decorations and knew that it was for prom he had offered to help her which she had gladly accepted and they made their way to the grand ballroom and Jane asked for him to help her a banner and he said okay.
They spent a few hours putting decorations up and Jared had asked Jane how she was since she and Carlos broke up last week, she told him that she was doing better and that it is best for them to be friends for a while and he nodded in understanding.
Jared had got to know Jane more than he knew about her only because he helped her.
Every day Jared would spend a few hours with Lonnie learning sword fighting and then spend a few hours with Jane doing homework, he had started to like both girls quite a lot although he wondered if one was just as a friend and he liked the other more he didn't know but he did know that he didn't want to hurt anyone so he didn't let anyone know he liked the two of them.
One of the days that he and Lonnie were at practice and had taken a break she had asked him about Prom
"So Jared, have you got a date at Prom?" Lonnie asked
What Jared hadn't know was that Lonnie had started to fall for him over the past few weeks and had hoped he will ask her as his date
"Not yet" he told her
"Is there anyone you are thinking of taking?" She asked him
"I like two girls so I don't know which one to take" he said.
"Who are they?" Lonnie asked
Jared hadn't said anything for a few minutes and before Lonnie could ask again he had got home and walked out of practice she tired to go after him but he was quite fast at walking.

For the last few days he has avoided both Jane and Lonnie since he was trying to make up his mind on who to take, his friends had tried to convince him to take a girl out of one of their classes and he honestly couldn't handle the pressure. One of his friends dates had bailed on them and Parker suggest he take her but he just rolled his eyes and walked away.
Jared had spent the last few afternoons in his room and being lost in his own thoughts he had been thinking about Jane and Lonnie trying to figure out who he liked more than a friend and one just as a friend. It had taken him a while but when he finally figured it out he had left his room to look for both girls to tell them.
There was only two days left to prom and he knew if he didn't ask the girl he chose he'd lose his chance.
He wasn't sure who would find first but that was quickly answered when he had bumped into one of them.
"Oh Jared hi" she said
"I am sorry about that, are you ok?" He did and asked her
"Yes I am fine, it's no worries" she said and he smiled
"I am glad" he told her
"I was wondering if I could talk to you about prom?" She asked him
"I was looking for you for the same reason" he said
"Really? Well do you want to go together?" She asked him he didn't say anything for a few moments making her confused.
"The thing is I have been thinking about that for a while and I wasn't gonna ask until I knew for certain if I liked you much more than a friend or just as a friend" he told her
"There is another girl isn't there?" She ask
"Yeah I was just so confused and if I did lead you on when I wasn't sure myself I am so so sorry" he told her
"It's ok, so what is your answer" she asked him
"I am sorry but my answer is no" he said and easily as he could. He seen she gave him a small smile before talking.
"It's okay, I am glad you told me and this girl is very lucky" she said
"Thank you, you are an amazing friend" he said and kissed her cheek in a friendly way before telling her by and going to find the girl he chose for his date.

He had been looking for a while until he finally found her. He had gone and picked a rose for her before walking over to her.
"Hey" he said and she turned around
"Hey, what's up?" She replied and ask
"I was wondering if you had a date to prom?" He ask
"No not yet, I want this guy to ask him but I don't know if he wants me as his date" she said
"Well since you haven't got a date, I was wondering if you'd be mine?" He said and asked handing her the rose
"Really?" She ask taking it
"Yeah, I really like you" He told her
"I really like you too" she said
"You do?" He ask
"Of course you were the guy I was talking g about" she said
"That's great, so would 7 be ok for me to swing by your room?" He ask
"Yeah that's perfect" she said and he had told her he'd see her then before leaving smiling that she had said yes

Two days have passed and Jared was quite nervous but once he was outside Lonnies door he took a deep breath and calmed down before knocking. He heard a faint coming and hid the rose he had behind his back. When he opened the door his eyes widened at the site in front of him.
"Wow, you look beautiful" He said
"Thank you, you look handsome" She replied

 "Wow, you look beautiful" He said "Thank you, you look handsome" She replied

"Thank you, this is for you" He said and handed her the rose

"Thank you, this is for you" He said and handed her the rose. She smiled and took it off him and said thank you
They both made their way to the grand ballroom and their friends had completed them on their outfits, they told them thank you before completing them back and then Jared and Lonnie had gone to dance for a while and took a few pictures with them together some individual pictures and group ones with their friends. Jay had come over and asked Lonnie if she'd like to dance and she looked at Jared he said to go ahead which they had. He knew Jay wouldn't try anything so he had gone over to Jane and asked her to dance which she happily accepted. They did talk for a while and then he had gone back to Lonnie, Jane thanked him for dancing with her and he told her she was welcome.
When he got back to Lonnie they had both talked for a bit then he had asked her to be his girlfriend and she said yes. He had kissed her which only lasted a few seconds but they felt sparks and he was happy she agreed to be his girlfriend. The night was filled with laughter, fun and memories no one could have asked for a better prom.

KeriaTheWolf thank you for requesting I hope it was what you wanted and you like it
I hope everyone enjoys