Lydia & Chad

You are the daughter of Aladdin and Jasmine and since you have been at Auradon Prep for the last year you had been dating Chad Charming you were very happy since he had asked he out you hadn't believed he was interested in you as he was one of the most popular guy in school, but when he did you were very excited. You remember how he had asked you out and where you and him had your first date.
You were talking with Mal and Evie in the courtyard about the winter ball happening and who you would be going with. Mal was going with Ben and Evie was going with Doug they had asked you if  anyone has asked you yet and you tell them no, Evie ask you if have anyone specific in mind and you tell her you want Chad to ask you and she gets excited.
She started talking to you about the kind of dress you want and you all started talking about designs  when you heard some call your name. You turn around to see Chad coming up to you and you noticed he had something behind his back.
"Hi" He said
"Hi Chad" you say
"Hey Chad" Evie says
"What's up?" Mal ask. Mal wasn't to close with Chad but they were on good terms.
"I was wondering if I could ask Lydia something" he said
"Yeah sure" you say and he smiles
"He got down on one knee and took a rose from behind his back
"Will you please be my date to the winter ball?" He ask
"I'd love to be your date" you said and he handed you the rose. You had told him thank you and he said he will see you at the night of the dance at 6. You tell him okay before he leaves. When he is out of sight you turned around to Evie and you both squealed in excitement. Evie rushed you and Mal to their room so she could help you with your dress.
You had all spent a few hours there fixing up dresses and having a great time. You loved spending time with Mal and Evie they were like sisters to you. Jay and Carlos were like brothers and they warned you to be careful as they didn't want you hurt you stoked at it and said that you'll be careful.

When it was the night of the dance Mal and  Evie had helped you with your hair and make up. You were excited to see how they were doing them.
After a while they had finished and you had went to get changed and when you had your dress on you were in awe at how they did your hair and make up

"You look beautiful" Evie said
"Thank you both so much" you say
"You are welcome, Chad will love it" Mal said and you hug them.
"You two are amazing" you say
"Thank you, but you are naturally beautiful so we couldn't do much" Evie said and you smiled
"We have to go get ready but we will see you at the ball" Mal said and you nodded.
They left the room and you had waited on Chad picking you up the wait had felt like forever but it was only a few minutes until you heard a knock your door and you opened it to see Chad.
"You look beautiful" he said
"Thank you" you say and he asks if you and him should go and you nod yes.

You make it to the ballroom and you see some of your friends there already. You both go over to them and start talking while you waited on Mal and Evie arriving with Ben and Doug. You didn't have to wait long until they arrived at you were in awe at both Mal and Evie