Aaliyah & Gil & Chad

Aaliyah is the daughter of Aladdin and Jasmine and since she has arrived at Auradon she had taken quite a liking to Chad Charming. Aaliyah has tried to have him notice her but nothing that she does seems to be working. When she tries to talk to him but he ignores her and she ends up walking away.
Aside from Chad always ignoring her she has recently started to feel that she is unwanted here in Auradon which id making her confused as to why she wouldn't be wanted.
She decided to go back to her room and have an early night.
The thought of her not being wanted here kept playing in her head. She had gone to sleep but woke up just before sunrise and she quickly got dressed and she looks at her reflection and realised she didn't look like she was from Auradon she packed a few outfits and the left her room

 She had gone to sleep but woke up just before sunrise and she quickly got dressed and she looks at her reflection and realised she didn't look like she was from Auradon she packed a few outfits and the left her room

She had gone to where the barrier opener is and made sure no one was there before she stole it. Even though her dad isn't a thief anymore she had picked up a few tricks from stories. She grabbed the barrier opener and went to where the entrance to the Isle of the lost was. She cracked the barrier open and made her way across. When she was there the barrier closed and she began walking around.
Since she were new here and she hadn't known her way around the place she did still walk around. She had wanted to know what the Isle was like. While she had been walking around she had noticed that everything was run down she had heard that the Isle was bad but she had never imagined it would be like this. While she walked around everyone stepped aside thinking that she was going to take their stuff.
Aaliyah was confused at that as she would never steal a thing. But the she remembered how she was dressed. She hesitantly walked to one of the stalls making everyone else look a ya she seen a necklace she knew not to show money. She walked close to the owner and sneakily took out her purse giving £5 and the person smiled. She was given the necklace  and quietly said 'thank you' and left.
Aaliyah had kept exploring and she was really starting to like that Isle. She knew it was different but she started to feel like she should be here.
What she hadn't known that back in Auradon that everyone had been looking for her. Especially Chad. She didn't know that he was the most worried.
Chad realised that since she disappeared he has got feelings for her. He went to Ben to let him know she was missing and he got a search group for her.
They did search for the day until the sun had set they knew they couldn't do any good in the dark they went back to Auradon to let Ben know and Ben said ok.

Meanwhile at the Isle Aaliyah had still be exploring although she had abruptly stopped when she nearly crashed into somebody you looked to see a boy around your age
"Oh forgive I am so sorry" Aaliyah said
"It is alright, although you shouldn't be saying stuff like forgive me or sorry on the Isle" the boys said
"Perhaps not" She replied
"You aren't from around here are you?" He said and ask.
"No I am not" she replied
"Where are you from?" He ask
"Shouldn't we introduce ourselves before anymore questions are asked?" Aaliyah said and ask
"Oh of course. I'm Gil my dad is Gaston" the boy now known as Gil said
"I am Aaliyah daughter of Jasmine and Aladdin, it's a pleasure" she said.
"So we have a princess here. Nice" Gil said
"Thanks" she replied.