Keira & Ben

You are Uma's twin sister although you both don't look anything alike. You aren't very social like your sister and you have got a bad attitude. If someone said the wrong thing to you. You made sure that they ran away in fright.
When the rumours about Mal had came back you were eager to find out if they were true or not so you decided to go and do a little exploring. You had been near curl up n dye and you heard an all too familiar voice. You discreetly looked in the door and see it was Mal. Smirking that the rumours are true you decide to let Uma know you don't always get along with her but you both don't like Mal for abandoning the Isle she was known as a traitor so you both wanted revenge. You found her in the chip shop doing what's my name you roll your eyes at it since she does that too many times in a day. You looked to see that harry was exhausted. You walk over to them and they both say hey which you say back.
You were about to speak but Gil ran in out of breath saying that Evie, Jay and Carlos are back and that they brought king Ben you see Uma smirk and then you mention that Mal is back and this time Harry smirks. Uma sends Harry to get Ben and that Gil will look for Mal. Uma told you to go with Gil but you said no you will wait until Harry brings beasty boy back and then keep an eye on them since it is highly unlikely that he will even attempt to speak to Harry. Uma said he won't attempt to speak to you either and you told her that that may be but if it's a fight with Mal he had any girl can manipulate a boy with a broken heart which she knew you were right. You walk to the ship and wait patiently which you didn't have to wait long. You told Harry that you will bring Ben to the cells and he said okay before leaving. You brought Ben below deck and put him in a cell but you did untie his hands.
"Why are you doing this?" He ask you didn't say anything
"Why don't you try being good?" He ask
"I have been good, I told Uma that I will stay with you instead of Harry" you say annoyed
"Oh. Well thank you I guess but why?" he said and ask
"You seen Harry's hook if you annoy him he will hook you" you say
"You won't hurt me?" He ask
"Nah unless I have to" You say
"Do you always listen to Uma?" He ask making you mad
"I don't listen to anyone! Especially not Uma! She and I don't get along so don't bring her into this!" You yelled at him
"I'm sorry" He said you seen he was telling the truth so you took a deep breath
"You have very pretty hair" he said
"None like it. Only one on the Isle with gold in her hair" you said
"Suits you" he told you
"Thanks, alright beasty boy tell me something about you" you say
"What do you want to know?" He ask
"Anything" you tell him.

Ben started to tell you things about him and you realise that shockingly you have a few things common with him.
You both talk for hours and you are actually starting to see that Ben isn't to bad and you can see yourself being friends with him. After a while you hear your name being called you tell him you'll see him later and he nods.
Harry ask why were you down there so long and you tell him getting him to say stuff about Mal but you got nothing. Harry nods believing why you had just said. He leaves you alone and to walking around and you overhear Mal talking to the others and telling them that they use a fake wand instead of the actual wand. You walk away and smirk to yourself. You knew this was useful information and Uma should know but you also started to like Ben and become friends so you were conflicted. You decided not tell Uma since she's probably find out eventually so you just went back to Ben.

You don't tell him about Mal's plan all you do is talk to him until nightfall comes and before you leave you tell him that tomorrow hopefully Mal comes through or else he is fish bait and he nods before you leave.

The next day you are with the pirate crew within a few seconds of Uma and Mal seeing you each other they begin to sing.

Uma
Huh
Let's get this party started
I swear I'm cold hearted
There's no negotiation
I'm. It here for debatin'
You need some motivation
Just look at Ben's face then ask yourself
How long you think I'll remain patient