Morgan & Jay

You are your  typical teenage girl. Wants to do good in school, spend time with her friends and just live life to the fullest.

You aren't like the other girls in Auradon you are the type of girl to wear dresses and high heels. She is quite tomboyish but she does dream of finding her Prince Charming.

When the VKs came to Auradon you and the rest of the school where there to greet them. You had seen two boys fighting one of the had short white hair and the other long brown hair.
The girl with purple hair had got them to stop fighting.

Ben had welcomed them to Auradon and the one with long brown hair came over and give a smile to you.

"Hello beauty, the name is Jay" He said introducing himself you give a small giggle
"I'm Morgan" you replied
"Are you my tour guide" Jay asks
You looked at Ben giving him a look saying no.
"Actually yes she will be. I have some things to do so Morgan will show you all about" Ben said
"Ok then let's go" you said.

You showed them to where there rooms where and then roundhouses them around the campus. You answered any questions they had and once you had shown them everything you said that you would see them later.

You headed to the library as you had to look up a historical topic for an essay that was due. You stayed in the library for a while then once you had finished you went to get something to eat. You had bumped into Jay and before you fell he caught you.

"Oh thank you" you told him
"No problem, so I have a question" Jay replied and said.
"What is it?" You asks
"Are you like are the other puffy pink princesses?" Jay asks
"No I'm more tomboyish" you replied
"That's the type of girl I like" Jay said
"What do you mean?" You asks
"You'll find out eventually" Jay said before leaving

You thought to yourself as to what he meant and then just laughed before going to get something to eat. When you did you headed back to your room and got your outfit for tomorrow out

 When you did you headed back to your room and got your outfit for tomorrow out

You got all the books you needed for tomorrow then went to bed.  The next morning when you got to class. You took your seat and after a few moments you seen the new VKs come in. Everyone started whispering about them and you rolled you eyes the teacher hushed them. The teacher told them to sit down so the lesson could begin.  
Mal and Evie sat beside each other, Carlos sat behind them and Jay sat next to you.

The lesson began and it went by quite quickly. You found out that the VKs had the same schedule as you so you walked with them helping them find their way.  The day had gone fairly quick. And you had gotten to know the VKs a lot more.

Over the next few weeks you had gotten close to them. You became best friends with Evie and Mal. You found out that Evie loves designing clothes so you have ask her to make you a few new outfits and she had gladly done so.

There had been a party coming up and it was being held in the grand ballroom thanks to the King and Queen. You asks Evie to make a dress for you but nothing girly.

While she had been that you had ask Mal to help you find Jay. You wanted to ask him to the party but as friends. You did start to like Jay as more than a friend but didn't know if he felt the same so you didn't say anything.

You and Mal found him so you walked up to him. You walked up to him to see that Audrey and the cheerleaders were talking to him.

"So Jay how about you be my date to the party?" Audrey asks
"No thanks" Jay replied.
"But why not?!" Audrey yelled and ask
"I already have a date" Jay replied
"You do?" Mal asks
"I do" he replied

Jay walked over to you and wrapped his arm around your waist pulling you close. Audrey and her cheerleaders walked away with Audrey looking mad and Mal went in the other direction with a smirk on her face.

"So I am your date am I?" You asks
"Well only if you want to be" Jay said
"I was going to ask if you wanted to go as friends, but I like the idea of a date" You replied
"Did you not want to go as my date?" Jay asks
"No I do because well I like you and I was gonna ask as friends because I didn't know if you'd say yes or no" you told him
"I would have said yes" Jay said and you smiled.

"So I'll pick you up at 7" jay asks
"Sounds good. Bye jay" you said
"Bye" he replied.

The rest of the day flew through and soon it was time for Jay to pick you up. You were in your room finishing getting ready. Your dress was a knee length and it was black and sliver you wore black high tops and your black leather jacket. You kept your hair straight and only put on some lipgloss and mascara.

You heard a knock on your door and you opened it to see Jay.
"Wow" he said
"Do I look ok?" You asks
"You look great" Jay said.
You noticed that Jay was wearing dark jeans with a grey shirt right he first few buttons opened and his grey leather jacket.
You giggled at both of your appearances
"What?" Jay asks confused
"We match" you say he looked at tour appearances and have a small laugh
"I suppose we do. I didn't know you were gonna wear black or sliver" Jay said
"It's cool" you said
"Are you ready to go?" Jay asks
"Yes" you replied

You both made your way to the party and danced the night away. By the end of the night you and Jay had became more than friends.

SHIPTHEJOSHIFER

Hope you like it