Mae & BooBoo

BooBoo has been traveling around Europe and the United States promoting descendants 2 movie. And before every interview he has done there have been mentions of this name Mae. BooBoo has tired to keep it a secret but the more the name is mentioned the more he can't stop smiling wanting to tell the world who Mae is. Everyone had a feeling that Mae was a romantic interest of BooBoo but he never confirmed or deny.
On another interview they ask BooBoo who Mae was and he just smiled. He looked at Sofia and Thomas and they just smiled.
"Mae is my girlfriend" BooBoo said everyone cheered
"What is your favourite thing about her?" The interviewer ask
"I love her long blond hair and her stringing green eyes" he said
"Awwww" the crowd said
"Tell us about her and how you met" the interviewer said

BooBoo began to tell that he met Mae at the premiere of descendants 2 and that they hit it off right away and that you have so many things in common. He tells everyone that he has never been so happy and he is falling deeply in love.
"She must be quite something" the interviewer said
"They are so cute together and whenever she walks into a room his day gets better" Sofia said
"Yeah and whenever they have a date or she does something he can't stop talking about her" Thomas said
"Guys that's enough" he said
"I am thinking that Sofia and Thomas ship you and Mae" he was ask
"The entire gang does they are just perfect" Sofia said
For the rest of the interview BooBoo was ask about his relationship with Mae. BooBoo couldn't stop talking about all the things they did and fans started tweeting him and he answered as much as possible.
"One more question. When did you have your first kiss with Mae?" The interviewer ask
"My first kiss with Mae was about 3 weeks into our relationship since we wanted to take things slow" BooBoo said the interviewer nodded and then said that was time up. BooBoo, Thomas and Sofia said thank you before leaving.

When they got out BooBoo got a call from Mae saying that she seen the interview and he ask if it was ok that he told everyone and she said yes. He ask her if she wanted to go out with the gang and him tonight and she said yes. Just give her a few hours to get ready he said ok and nothing to fancy and she says ok.

Mae spends the next few hours looking for something to wear she decided on a cute summer dress and an easy hairstyle with basic makeup