Y/N & Carlos

You are the daughter of Hans, you live on the Isle. You don't consider yourself of a princess even though your father is a prince. Well he was until he had tried to get ride of Queen Elsa and take over he Kingdom and his older brothers banished him. Even though you don't consider yourself as a princess you do wear dresses but only for special occasions which rarely happen.

Today was just a typical day on the Isle you were walking around completely bored since there isn't anything to do

Today was just a typical day on the Isle you were walking around completely bored since there isn't anything to do. You were wondering in your own thoughts when you bumped into someone.
"Watch it!!" You yell
"Sorry about that" you hear them say
"Oh hey Carlos" you say
"Hey Y/N" he said
"So why are you ok in a hurry?" You ask confused
"Handing he last of the flyers out" He said showing you. You took one from him and it said that a ball was going to be happening.
'Finally something good is happening' your thought to yourself.
You and seen that Maleficent had made it official so you knew this was a elaborate scheme to get on King Beast and Queen Belle's good side for some of you to go to Auradon and free the the people from the Isle.
"Everyone is required to attend" you heard Carlos say.
"Looks fun" you said.
"It's being held at the docks Carlos said
"When is it?" You ask
"Tomorrow" he told you which was two days from now
Before anything else could be said you heard your dad call your name. You told Carlos you will see him later and he nodded. You waved and ran towards your dads voice.

"Have you heard about this ball?" He ask
"Yeah and everyone must attend" you replied
"Well obviously so i need you on Maleficent's good side" your dad said
"Dad, I don't care about this" you say
"I need to rule again" he said
"You never ruled before, and I don't care about ruling a kingdom" you said
"A princess should care" your dad said
"I'm no princess" you said and walked away

You were tired of the same conversation over and over again. Yes it was true you didn't like the Isle and you wanted off it but you didn't want to be a princess either you just wanted to be a regular teenager.
You walked around to your hidden spot and just relaxed.

You had stayed there for a while but you hadn't known how long. You only seen that the stars were out but you didn't care. You heard your name being said and you turned around to see Carlos. He walked over to you and smiled which you returned. He sat down beside you.
"Hi" you said
"Hey" he replied.
"What are you doing out late?" You ask
"I could ask you the same" he said
"Hiding from my dad" you answered
"I'm the same but I'm hiding from my mother" Carlos replied.
"Why are you hiding?" You ask
"Same old stories and also telling me to get on Maleficent's good side" Carlos said
"My dad is the same" you replied making you both laugh
You both talked for hours and also Carlos have you some fruit he had stolen.
You just talked about everything and anything that came to mind.

You two spoke all night and fallen asleep although hadn't realised it until the sun came up and the birds started chirping.
"Looks like we fell asleep" you said
"Yeah, how about I walk you home" Carlos asks
"That'd be nice" you tell him.

Carlos walks you home and you both stop for breakfast along the  way. When you get to your house you tell him thank you and sneak in. Although you don't really care about getting caught. You walk up to your room with no problem and look for a dress for tonight.

You are in your room most of the day. You hear someone knock your door so you walk down to answer it. You open it to see Carlos.
"Hey Y/N" he said
"Hey, what's up" you replied and ask
"I wanted to ask you something" he said
"Ok" you replied.
"Would you go to the ball tonight with me?" He asks
"On a date?" You ask
"Yeah" he said
"I'd love too" you reply
He smiled and told you he would see you later.

A few hours have gone by and you are now dressed you were waiting on Carlos and when you heard a knock on your door you knew it was him. Your dad left a while back.
You opened it and when Carlos seen you he smiled.
"You look beautiful" he said

"Thank you, you look handsome"you replied

"Thanks" he replied

You both made your way to where the ball was being held, the music was blaring loud and everyone at the Isle was there

You both made your way to where the ball was being held, the music was blaring loud and everyone at the Isle was there. You seen your dad and Maleficent talking. You rolled your eyes at the sight he was more than likely to trying to convince her that he was good to work for her.
You and Carlos made your way to dance and you had to say you were having so much fun.
You heard a slow song come on and you both blushed but danced anyway.

For hours you two spent time together and some ask if you were dating. You said no which made you blush. You did like Carlos but we're sure if he liked you too.
At the end of the night he took you to the place where you both were last night. You seen the party continue. You felt him take your hand and you wrapped your hand around his.
He pulled you close to him and kissed you.
"I've wanted to do that all night" he said
"Same here" you replied

You spent the rest of the night there and before you both fell asleep he ask you to be his girlfriend you said yes.
He kissed your cheek and you both fell asleep.

storytelling13 thanks for requesting
Hope everyone enjoys