A/N

Ok so I really don't know how much A/Ns I have done but I do remember saying in one of them that I don't want to do too much but I do have a few announcements.

1)Is that within the next few weeks I might be re-doing my level 3 childcare. I had dropped out of it back in March in a tech (college) I attended a year prior. I will be going to the one before that when're I was able to gain my level 2 so hopefully I will get my level 3 this time around which means updates will be slow.

2)Is that either before Christmas or after the new year I do want to start my Hook and Pan love story so please look to see the characters that need a significant other and if you can suggest me unique names for original characters although I have two girls and two boys already Violet, Lyric, Talon and Phoenix so I would like them in a relationship with either some VKs, maybe you guys or any original characters or maybe two of them could be related it just a close friendship. I know I said I don't want to rush but I am eager to start writing it. But again it might be slow updates since I could be in college

3) My request will still be open for another while. I think when I start the hook and Pan story they will be closed for a chapter or 2 but you can definitely still send them in by sending me a message or commenting in the request chapter. I know I have said this said this in a few of the A/Ns and you are probably getting tired of reading it but if you suggest an idea you will have full credit. But if you want I will come up with the plot.

4)I honestly love that you guys request a part 2/3 in some of the imagines I come up with and also when I do someone's request. It gets me thinking of a lot more of a particular story line. I would like to do more of them. So please keep that suggestion going if you want.
I love all the good feed back that you all give me all the great comments about my writing it really means a lot to me.

5)I would like to say that none of you are being rude when you correct my spelling or grammar. I am thrilled at how many of you read, vote and comment. And I also love seeing it's been added to your library so thank you very much. And finally I do hope you understand that they may be delayed for a while or just updated slow. I do promise do have them done as soon a possible.