Ben, Y/N & Harry

They say that the hardest decisions as a teenager is finding out where you belong. You did have a similar problem but it wasn't for a group to belong in it was what boy to be with. Yep that's right you have to decide between the two most wanted and hottest boys in school and they would be king Ben and Harry hook.

You always liked Ben but when Harry hook came along well then you weren't so certain you got feelings for both of them and everyone knew you did and that they returned those feelings. Every girl envied you not because you liked them but because both boys liked you back but what they hadn't known was that you were dating both guys and that they were ok with it.
They knew it was hard for you to choose so they let you take your time they didn't mind they just loved being with you but they knew a choice would be made and that you would tell the other as easy as possible but you all knew someone might get hurt. But they did promise not to be jealous.

Right now you were in your room with Harry and you were just relaxing. Every so often he would place a few kisses on your neck which you loved.
"Harry stop" you say
"Do you honestly want me too?" He ask
"No but your teasing me" you say
"Sorry" he says and stops.
"Have you made a decision yet?" He ask you
"No" you say
"I think you have but you just don't know how to say" Harry replied. You looked at him and he seen he was right. He sighed and gave you one last kiss before standing up
"Where are you going?" You ask
"You know I want you, when you are ready to tell me your decision come find me" he says
"You're angry? I thought didn't mind I was with Ben?" You ask
"I'm not angry but baby this is hard for all three of us.  Ask Ben he'll tell you the same. Just stop feeling guilty" Harry said and left.

Once he left you went deep in thought you did know who you wanted to be with but it was hard to tell the other. You texted Ben and Harry saying that you needed a few days alone and they both said okay.
You packed your bag and you left campos for a while. You had your own hid out just out of Auradon so you had gone there.
The next day everyone found out about you missing you but didn't know that.
You looked at the view of Auradon you got from your window and you started to think about the first date you had with Harry and Ben.

Your first date with Ben consist of going on a romantic moonlight picnic. Which was very romantic.
"Hey Y/N" Ben said as you arrived
"Hi Ben, wow this looks so beautiful" you tell him
"Not as beautiful as you" Ben replied making you blush.

You and Ben sat down and started talking getting to know each other better halfway through the night he took your hand in his

"Is this ok?" He ask you
"Yeah it is great" you replied and he smiled.
You both stay out for hours and you only leave when you and Ben begin to get tired. You both pack up and he carries the basket in one hand and took yours in his other. You walked back talking about everything and anything. When you get to your room you thank him for a nice evening and he tells you that you are welcome and kisses your cheek before leaving.
You smile at that and go into your room giggling before sleeping.

You smiled at the memory

You then think back to your first date with Harry.

Your first date with Harry was a bit more adventurous, he didn't do romantic he actually decided to take you to the carnival so you were quite excited about that.

"This looks amazing" you say "Ready for a night of fun?" Harry ask "Ready" you reply

"Ready for a night of fun?" Harry ask
"Ready" you reply.
You both start going on a few rides the one you both enjoyed the most was the rollercoaster. You both played some of the games and Harry did win you a stuff animal at the end of one. You thought it was sweet and thanked him. While you both were playing games you got to know each other much more and you learned that you and him have a lot in common. And the end of the night Harry did the you on the Ferris wheel which was romantic.
When he was waking you to your room he put his arm around you and you put your head on his shoulder.
When you arrived at your room he kissed you goodnight and you went to sleep smiling.
You smiled thinking back on it and that made you really think of who you were going to be with.

For a few days you stayed away and just thought everything through. You had made the same choice you did before so you knew it was time to go back. You let them know you were on your way there and everyone heard you were safe. You got to your room late that night so you decided to talk to the boys tomorrow.

The next morning you quickly got dressed

And then made your way to one of their rooms

And then made your way to one of their rooms. You knocked on their door and he told you to come in.
"Hi" you said
"Hi" he replied
"Thanks for giving me a few days" you say
"Of course, have you made a decision?" He said and ask
"I have and I have thought it over and over" you say
"Ok, you know he and I will be happy for you" he told you
"But you'll be hurt" you said
"He and I talked about it and we agreed to not let our feelings get in the way of yours" he told you
"That's why you are both great guys and this is a hard decision" you say
"You chose him didn't you?" He ask
"Yeah I am so sorry" you say
"Don't be, you aren't the only one who liked two people. I just liked you that bit more He told you
"Well this girl will be lucky" you say
"So will he be" he told you. You kissed his cheek before leaving

You text him and ask that meet up with him.
Within a few minutes he sees you.
"Hey Y/N" he said
"Hi" you told him
"Are you ok?" He ask
"Yeah I am fine" you say
"Yeah I have" you say
Nothing is said for a few minutes so he took it as if you didn't chose him
"He is lucky" he said turning to walk away stopped him
"Yeah he is for the other girl he likes" you say
"You mean?" He ask
"I chose you Harry" you say and he smirks
"I am so glad" he said
He kisses you and then you both spend the day together

KlaudiaKlauR5 thank you for requesting I hope it is what you wanted.