Y/N & Micah

(Micah is my own character and I've a few other own characters. Uma, Harry and Gil are friends with Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos)

You are the oldest daughter of Shego and Dr. Drakken you have a younger sister Skye and you are the ruler of the West part of the Isle. You have your own crew, Micah the son of Scar he has a younger brother Jonah. Nova the daughter of Kaa and Tristan son of Prince John.

You and Micah are the leaders of your crew. You know that Skye would have been your co-leader but she was just a little girl. She and Jonah were the youngest in the crew they were both only 9yrs old while Nova and Tristan are 14 and both you and Micah are 17. You have all been friends forever and have each other's backs.

For the last few weeks you have started to feel differently towards Micah it was a feeling you weren't familiar with. You were in your room looking for something to wear, you would normally just pick the first thing you seen but since you have had this weird feeling you want to impress Micha you search for about 10 minutes then finally decided on something.
You kept your hair down.

When you are dressed you go to Skye's room and see if she is dressed and you seen that she isn't

When you are dressed you go to Skye's room and see if she is dressed and you seen that she isn't. You ask her why isn't she dressed and she told you that she was waiting on you to help her making you smile. You love moments like this with your sister. You and her go into her wardrobe and look for a few minutes then find something

 You and her go into her wardrobe and look for a few minutes then find something

(Ignore the numbers)

You curl her hair and then you both go and get breakfast when you both have eaten you finish your morning routine and then go out and find your crew. You see that they are already there waiting at your usual spot.
"Ok so what's happening today?" Tristan ask
"Patrolling, Tristan you and Nova check out the East part of the Isle, Skye and Jonah you guys go to the North West part and Micah and I will check out the South part of it and be back in later" You say.
You all go in your own directions and start seeing what is happening on the Isle. You made sure that Skye and Jonah stayed on the West part of the Isle since it is close to the hideout. You all go in your own directions and see what everyone else is up to you and Micah see that Uma and Mal are talking so you decide to eavesdrop on their conversation. You were hoping it was going to be spent interesting but it was only about Harry and Jay getting into a fight with some thugs. You walk away and tell Micah to go in a different direction. You see some people steal things but nothing major. You get bored and walk to find Micah. You see him at a stall and you walk over to him and tap his shoulder.
"Hey Micah" you say
"Hey Y/N" He replied turning around putting something behind his back
"So anything to report?" You ask
"No nothing" he said
"Okay well let's get to the others and see what they have or haven't found out" You say and he says okay.