Y/N & Harry

(This Imagine will be a little different it will be as if you are telling the story) (some lyrics are change but it isn't up beat)

I have been attending Auradon Prep for just over a year now and I am enjoying it quite a lot. It may seem like a typical school but it isn't what makes it interesting is that VKs come over from the Isle. I have become friends with all of them and there is one in particular I have a special liking too.
Oh wait before we continue I have realised I hadn't introduced myself. Apologies on that.
I'm Y/N and I am the descendant of TinkerBell and Terence, I have the ability to turn into a fairy and I even have my own pixie dust I don't always use it or change into a fairy it's only when necessary and that would only be if I'm in a rush or if I have a fight with someone and want to leave or if I want something done fast. I am also 17yrs old. Now that you know a little about me let's get back to the story.

So I said I get along with all the VKs and one in particular I have a special liking too you could even say we are best friends. Who is that you ask? Well it is going to shock you but it is none other than Harry Hook. Yeah that's right I have fallen head over heels for the son of Captain Hook an enemy of my mother but I couldn't help it. Before you ask she does know and she isn't thrilled about it but if I like him and hopefully he likes me and I'm happy then that's what matters.
Harry and a few of the other VKs arrived here just after the new year  and it is now close to to prom. I am hoping that Harry is going to ask me. I have given hints but it doesn't seem as if he has noticed. I decided to try once more today since it is on Friday and it is Tuesday. If he doesn't notice then I will just give up.

I went looking for him and finally found him at the bleachers. He was sitting by himself looking lost in thought. I walked up to him and sat next to him. I said his name but when he didn't answer I said it again the same thing happened and I signed I said his name a littler louder.
"Harry" this time he heard me
"Oh sorry Y/N" He said to me
"It is fine, are you ok?" I replied and ask
"Yeah I'm fine" he said not looking me in the eye and playing with his Hook.
"I know your lying" I said
"I'm not" He said
"Yes you are, you always lose eye contact and play with your hook when your lying" I tell him
"Fine, I'm lying but it's not your problem" he said
"Maybe I can help" I said
"I don't think so" he said
"Come on Hook" I say he sighed
"Fine, I like a girl and I want to ask her to the dance" he said bluntly. My heart shattered hearing that but I didn't let him know.
"Well what is she like?" You ask
"In one word 'unique'" he told me
"I think you should do something romantic for her" I tell him
"Romantic how?" He ask
"Well think about the things she likes" I tell him
"Thanks Y/N" he said and got up to leave
"Welcome" I say and he gives a small wave before leaving. I sighed sadly knowing that some other lucky girl would get to go to the dance with Harry. I gave up in that moment and went to my room. I looked for the rest of my material for my dress. When I found them I started making my dress. I stop after a while and go to get some dinner I decide to take it back to my room and then sleep when I'm done.

The next morning when I wake up I quickly get dressed and get some breakfast before heading to class