Y/N & Harry

You are the daughter of Peter Pan and Wendy Darling which you love because your aunt is Tinkerbell and she lets you fly when she visits. Your dad also lets you and your mother watches in amusement. Although being the daughter of Peter Pan means disliking a particular pirate. But plans don't always do as they are meant to.

At few months back King Ben had let another group of VKs come to Auradon. Dizzy daughter of Drizella, Gil son of Gaston, Uma daughter of Ursula and mainly Harry Hook the son of Captain Hook.

After a few days you had started to spend time with Harry a lot both knowing each other's partners and yet you remained friends you didn't let your fathers hatred towards each other stop you both from knowing one another. Each day you and Harry would meet up for two weeks until one day you both just told each other how you felt. You and Harry were on the grass watching the stars and he took your hand in his it shocked you but you wrapped your fingers around his you put your head on his shoulder and he put his on top of yours. It was a peaceful moment. It had seemed like the whole world disappeared. There had been silence between you two then you felt Harry lift his head and you lifted your in confusion
"Is everything ok?" You ask
"Everything is great" he replied
"Then why do you look conflicted?" You ask
"I have something to tell you but I am not sure if I should or not" Harry said
"Tell me. I won't run away" you say in a teasing tone making him laugh
"Yay your laughing so come on what is it?" You say and ask
"I like you Y/N and not as a friend as more" Harry said
"Really?" You ask
"Yes, I understand if you hate me now but..." Harry started but you cut him off with a kiss. He kissed you back and after a few moments you both broke the kiss
"So I take it you like me too" Harry said
"Of course" you reply and kiss him again. He kisses you back and after a moment he breaks  the kiss and pulls you onto his lap. You watched the stars again and after a while he spoke but noticed you fell asleep. He lifted you up and brought you to your room. He puts you kin bed and kissed your forehead before leaving.
pThe next morning when you woke up you were  confused as to how you got to your room after a few minutes you realise you must of fell asleep and Harry brought you back.

That night was about 5 months back and you land Harry are still together you both did try and keep it a secret from the students but that didn't work. Chad walked by you two before Harry could get him word spread around like wildfire. You weren't ashamed of you Harry dating you both just wanted to keep it to yourselves for a bit.
A few students did comment badly on you both being together but Harry told them to stop by threatening to hook them so they left you both alone.
You have been able to keep your relationship a secret from your parents which you were glad about since if your father ever found out he would be very angry. Although today you are going try and tell them. It's parents day and everyone's parents come for a visit well not the VKs which you felt guilty for but Harry told you he is glad his father couldn't be here.

You were in your room getting ready and you have gone through a few outfits Harry has   told you that you look beautiful in every single one making you blush but smile. He had. Even sitting on your bed for a while now. You try on one more and Harry tells you it's perfect.
You do your hair which you decide to curl  it when you finish Harry is amazed. You lift make up and you hear him move. He takes it off you and you look confused.
"No makeup" he tells you
"I need it" you say
"No you don't you are perfect" Harry said.
You kiss his cheek before taking a last look in the mirror