Klaudia&Thomas&Mitchell

Being friends with the cast of descendants 2 meant that there were days you got to have a sneak peak at some of the scenes although you can't tell anyone what you see but you don't mind. You have been friends with Dove since before the first movie. When she had introduced you to he cast you were instantly close with Sofia you are both now like sisters. You were close with Brenna and Cameron you were best friends with them. Boo Boo was like your brother and Mitchell you took a romantic liking to him. You both were best friends until descendants 2 had started bringing in the new cast members.
When it was time the new cast members to come and start shooting
descendants 2 Boo Boo, Cameron, Sofia, Dove and Mitchell had already met the new members who were China, Dylan and Thomas. Dove told you that you should meet them they are amazing and of course you said you would. You had looked for something to wear you wanted to look cute for Mitchell but he tells you that you always look cute which makes you blush. You decided on a outfit and quickly changed before leaving. You left your hair down and made your make up natural.

It didn't take you too long to get to the studio and when you did Mitchell pulled you into a tight hug which you returned

It didn't take you too long to get to the studio and when you did Mitchell pulled you into a tight hug which you returned. He gave you a quick kiss and then you see Dove and Sofia you run and hug them before hugging Brenna, Cameron and Boo Boo.
"Aww where is our hugs?" You hear an all too familiar Scottish accent ask
You turn around and seen Thomas, Dylan and Sofia
"Like I would forget about you guys" you say and give each of them a hug.
Your hug with Thomas lasted a bit longer but no one had seemed too notice.
"I'm so glad your here" China said
"Me too" you say

You hear them being called for a scene so you just stand by the camera and watch that it's what's my name being done. You looked closely at Thomas dancing and rapping. You were shocked at how well it was done but you loved it. When it was over you and seen that Mitchell was doing a few scenes you watched a bit but then you started to get hungry so you went to the food table. You were eating some snacks when you heard a familiar voice
"Enjoying the sneak previews?"you hear Thomas ask you turn around to face him
"Yeah I am, I loved seeing you rap" you tell him
"Thank you" he said.

You and Thomas decided to go to his dressing room and talk which was until he had to go to do his next scene. You got to know a lot about Thomas and he knew so much about you in such a short time. You both hadn't realised how much time had passed and he was a few minutes late to the scene but he didn't care.

You were watching him and realised that after your conversation you were starting to like him but you also like Mitchell so you didn't know what to do. When the day was finally over Mitchell had asked you out and you did the first thing you thought of and that was to say yes making him smile. He tells you he is just going to change and you say ok. When he leaves you notice that Thomas was there behind him looking sad and he walked away. You felt guilty so you ran after him and asked him if he was okay.
He told you yes and sent a smile but you knew it was fake. You told him you liked him too but you didn't know what you were supposed to do. He sent you a sympathetic smile and told you listen to your heart. You nod and walk off ready for your date with Mitchell.
While you and Mitchell were hanging out you were both flirting. When he was taking you home you kept thinking about Thomas. He ask about what was bothering you and you told him. He gave you an unreadable expression which made you nervous but he told you to know what you felt was right. You told him thank you and kissed his cheek when you arrived at your house. He told you that he will see you soon and you agreed. He ask for another date and you said you'd let him know. He told you ok he knew you were thinking about what you needed to do he told you that no matter what you choose he will not be angry he only wants what makes you happy you hug him tightly before going inside.

When you are inside you change into you pyjamas and then watch a movie. You got a text from Dove saying to come to set tomorrow and you tell her ok. You fall asleep on the sofa. The next morning when you wake up you quickly get changed before going to the set again.

(Your own hair colour)

When you arrive you are greeted by Dove, Sofia and China they bring you too Sofia's dressing room and ask you about your date with Mitchell. You tell them everything and they would aww every so often. When you finished talking China said hat Thomas liked you as well so it will hurt him you were with Mitchell but he wants you happy.

You told them about Thomas and you liking him too and they were shocked but they told you that all you can do is follow your heart. Sofia said she could see you with Thomas more but you and Mitchell would be good together as well.
You hear a knock on the door and you open  the door and see Thomas.
"Hey" he said
"Hi" You say
"Can I talk to you?" He ask
"Yeah sure" you say and you walk with him away from the girls. What you didn't know was that the girls followed you. You and Thomas stopped at the end of the hall.
"What's up?" You ask him
"I know you and Mitchell went out yesterday and I wanted to let you know that I am happy that your happy" Thomas said
"Thomas..." you start but he interrupts you
"That's really what I wanted to tell you" Thomas said
"Thomas I like you too. I just don't know what to do" You say he didn't say anything he kissed your cheek and you felt in content.
"Just do what you think you should. Mitchell and I will understand" he said before walking away.

You turn around and see the girls and they hug you and then they are called to set. You go to Sofia's dressing room and think about who you want to be with. You go to lunch and you hear your name being called. You see Cameron and you both start talking. Cameron tells you that he knows that either Mitchell or Thomas likes another girl. You ask him who and he tells you that Mitchell has a small crush on Dove but his crush on you was a bit more. You start to think and you realise all the small flirtatious moments he and Dove have had You see Mitchell walk over and you tell Cameron thanks.
You walk over to Mitchell and ask if you can speak to him. He says yes and you go down the hall.
"What's up?" He ask
"I know you like Dove" you say
"How?" He ask
"The flirty moments and I know you like me too but was your crush on me more or where you scared to approach Dove?" You say and ask
"I really do like you" he said
"But you like her more" you say
"A little. She had a boyfriend so I let my feelings for her be hidden and then I got feelings for you" He said
"She is single" You say
"Do you think I have a chance?" He ask
"Yeah I do. So go get her" you say
"Thanks and good luck with Thomas" he said you tell him thank you then he leaves. You go to Thomas's dressing room and waited for him until he came back.
You start to think about what you going to say then you here the door open and you look to see him
"Hi" you say
"Hey" he said and closed the door.
"I probably should have waited until you were finished work to come here" you say he sits down.
"It's ok, I am glad you are here" he said making you blush
"I wanted to talk to you about me liking you" you say
"Okay" He said
"I really like you and yes I did like going out with Mitchell he is going to ask Dove out and I only found out he liked her at lunch so I talked to him about it and he told me to talk to you because when I was with you earlier I felt in content..." before you could say anymore he kissed you for a few seconds
"I like you too and I would really like to take you out and hopefully be more than just friends" he said
"All of that sounds great" you say.
He kisses you again and you kiss him back.
The kiss lasted a few seconds and you smiled when you pulled back.
"That was nice" You say
"Yes it was, so are you my girl?" He said and ask
"Why?" You ask
"Cause I was gonna ask if I can take you out tonight" he said
"I'd love that and yes I'm your girl" you say.
He kissed your cheek and you both enjoyed each other's company

KlaudiaKlauR5 thank you for requesting I hope you like it

I hope everyone enjoys