9th imagine Y/N & Gil

One day you were taking a walk through the woods and you heard a scream you ran to where it was coming from and you had found a boy up in a tree trying to get a way from a bunny rabbit. You had looked confused and after a moment the boy noticed you
"Run, run" the boy said
"Why?" You asks
"Because that is a vicious animal" He said
"Who told you that?" You ask
"My father Gaston" He replied
"Trust me they are harmless" you say bending down and pet the bunny showing him.
He jumps down and hesitantly walked over to you.

He bent down beside you and slowing moved his hand towards the bunny and pet it's head.
"Wow" he said
"Cute huh?" You asks
"Yeah very" he replied
"I'm Y/N" you said
"Gil" he replied he shook your hand and you both talked for ages.

You and Gil quickly became best friends. Everyday after school you both went to the woods. You both done your homework there and got to know each other a lot.
Even on the weekend you guys met up at the woods.
You had started to get more than friend feelings for Gil but you didn't want to be rejected so you kept them to yourself.

One day when you were out in the woods he told you what the Isle was like. You listened closely and nodded every once in a while.
You had seen that the sun was going down and also a slight breeze happened.
You shivered a little bit and you seen Gil moving slightly closer to you and you knew that it was to keep you warm. You moved closer also and put you head on his shoulder.
He put his arm around you making you smile.

"Y/N?" Gil ask
"Yeah?" You asks him
"Would you go on a date with me?" Gil ask
"Yeah I will" you said.

A few days have passed and it was time for your date it was night fall and Gil had said that he would bring you to a secret spot in the woods that he had found. You got excited because you were curious.

You gasps at shock as you had seen what he found

"It's beautiful" you told him.
"Nothing compared to you but yes it is" Gil replied
You blushed at his comment and you both had a picnic.
The night had gone in and what you had both not realised was that you stayed up all night with each other. He started walking you back to your room and you both took you your time and you watched the sun come up. You thought it was a beautiful sight and you took his hand in yours and you put your head on his shoulder.
When you got to your room he gave you a quick kiss before letting you go inside and when you closed your door you thought that it was the perfect night.

KlaudiaKlauR5  thanks for the idea.

Hope everyone enjoys